Musical Maddness (2/2)

-3rd person POV- 
 (https://open.spotify.com/track/0vaqDORojWtDguRtt5Z166?si=8ccbae8de9f647a6 )
The next song played in the background as you and Sal stared at each other. His eyes flickered from your eyes, to your lips, down to your neck, then back up. 

You leaned closer to him, feeling his warm breath on your mouth. Sal placed his hands on the back of your neck, his palms holding your jaw. The cold metal of his rings on all 10 of his fingers causes you to shiver. The baggy band T-shirt he wore was hanging down, exposing his collarbone, he wasn’t muscular, in fact he was rather thin.

His eyes glowed with love and lust, all thoughts in your mind were dropped as soon as he pulled you in for a kiss. A kiss that you both longed for. His lips danced perfectly with yours as he tilted his head to deepen it. He pulled away for a quick breath before kissing you once more. Your hands travled down from his upper to lower back where they rested. He pulled away, looking lovingly into your eyes before leaning to your ear “I love you…”

(https://open.spotify.com/track/3lCIV1noFOuHCtOCAeiBtN?si=8a8a874a074b4379) As the song after played, your cheeks flushed a deep red. You smiled at the blue haired boy “I love you too Sally Face…” his cheeks were dusted with a light pink hue, the nickname that rolled off your tongue sounded so right…so perfect. 

Soon. this feeling came to an end as you both heard Larry come out of the bathroom. The both of you sitting back into the positions you started in, stealing looks and laughing. Larry entered his room “Y’all didn’t fuck right?” Your face glowed red as Sal bursted out laughing. “God Larry no!” Larry chuckled, and lifted his now dry painting.

He handed it to you, it was a painting of you and Sal, in the exact position you were in, you were both looking at eachother, smiling. You looked up at Larry and spoke in a baby voice “Awww Lar-Bear!!!” He rolled his eyes, “This is why I don't do nice things for you.”

(https://youtu.be/bpSfw2g2MT4) You laughed as he played Singular, Him and Sal headbanging to the song. You laughed and watched the two of them. Your heart filled with love knowing Sal shared your feelings. 

(394 words)