Sapphire eyes

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
E/C - Eye color
H/C- Hair Color
H/L - Hair Length

-Enjoy-

-Your POV-

Each year, every day is the same.

Nockfell high is a shitty high-school, maybe it's the sketchy teachers. Maybe it's the horrible smell of sweaty kids and pencil shavings. It might even be the fact that Travis won't get off my ass.

Every day, Travis has to run his mouth, making some sort of comment on literally everything I do. Today, I'm wearing a black and red sweater, black ripped jeans and combat boots. Let's see what smart ass comment he has for me today

Today, a new kid is supposed to show up, I think it might be that boy with blue hair that moved in across the hall from my apartment. I'm in apartment 404, he's in 402.

Sitting through Mrs. Packerton's class is like being stuck in purgatory. But today was different, for some odd reason I'm exited to meet the new student. Just as I thought. It was that blue haired boy. He has his hair in pig tails, and wears a mask or something...

"This is Mr. Sal Fisher, he is our new student, you'll sit right next to Mr. L/N"

I raise my hand, smiling at the boy. He walks over and takes the seat next to me. I wave to the boy, and his...face shifts? Mrs. Packerton finishes explaining what our assignment is, and puts us in pairs. Me and Sal are assigned to do the work together.

I look at him, and hesitate to ask the following question...

"Hey, I don't wanna be rude I'm just curious, is that a mask or...?" He looked over at you "It's a prosthetic.." I nod and smile "Okay! Noted, it looks pretty damn cool on you." His prosthetic shifts again. His raspy, yet sweet and soft voice let's out a muffled "T-Thank you..." I nod at him and smile.

He holds his hand out "I'm Sal..my friends call me Sally Face" I tilted your head "Sally Face?" Sal nods "Yeah...they weren't the best friends in the world, so I thought why not live up to the name so the assholes couldn't use it against me." I laughed "Yeah I guess that makes sense-" I shake his hand "I'm Y/N...you can call me N/N"

-Sal's POV-
I keep looking at the boy next to me. His E/C eyes are breathtaking. I don't know him well, but I find him very attractive. I look down at our paper, writing the answer to the last question. He looks at me "I'll hand it in, class is about to end, do you mind gathering my stuff for me?" I nod "Sure, no problem."

-Your POV-
'Hm...Sally Face...' I think about the boy...his long hair...his eyes....his neck....arms...hands...Ah! Focus Y/N! I give our paper to Mrs. Packerton, just then the bell rings. I walk over to my seat, Sal had put everything in my bag. "Thank you" He nods. Before he walks away I ask

"Hey Sal, wanna hang out later?" He nods "Yeah! Sure." I smile and grab his hand. I grab a marker and write my number on it "Feel free to call me" I wink at him. His ears turn pink and I chuckle.

I walk out of the classroom and to my locker, grabbing my bag and walking home. I can't wait to see his sweet Sapphire eyes again.

Hey there! This is my first fanfiction, so I'm sorry if it's a bit rushed. I'll try to publish a chapter each week. Remember to eat, sleep and drink water. Thank you for reading! Feel free to leave requests for other chapters! -Little Grim