Rainy day Rendezvous

-3rd person POV-

The cold rain surrounds your body, making you shiver. Nockfell always has odd weather, one day it's warm and sunny, next it's cold and rainy.

You run into Sal in the elevator, both of you are cold and wet. You stare at eachother for a moment, then laugh uncontroably

"It's so fucking cold!!" He exclaims, making you laugh harder. You both take a moment to catch your breath as the door opens. You look at him "I'll leave my door unlocked for when you come over." He nods "I'm gonna dry off and get changed" you walk to your apartments.

You dropped your bag near your bedroom door and take your shoes off.

-Your POV-

I grab a towel and begin to dry my hair. I I grab a pair of sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt. Once my hair is dry, I leave to get something to drink. Just then I hear...

Knock Knock knock

My face lights up and I run to get the door. There he his...Sal. He's wearing gray sweatpants and a black Sanity's Fall tank top. His long, blue messy hair out of its regular pig tailed style. "Hey." I smile and open the door "Make yourself comfortable!" He smiles and nods.

I open up a can of soda and yell from the kitchen "Hey Sal, do you want anything to drink?" I say before closing the fridge  "Uh..yeah sure!" He walks over to the kitchen. "Water, tea or soda?" He pauses for a moment "hm...tea" I hand him a bottle of tea.

-Sal's POV-

I watch as he leads me to his room. We sit down and talk for awhile. He's lived in Nockfell most of his life. I tell him I moved from New Jersey. He tells me he's a metal head, and we share our favorite bands and songs together.

We share our hobbies with eachother. Our likes and dislikes. We end up singing parts of out favorite songs. We joke, talk, laugh...and the more I listen, the more I like him.

We end up sitting in his living room watching horror movies. As usual, the victim falls and rolls her ankle. Me and Y/N laugh at her stupidity.

I was focusing on the movie, and suddenly feel weight on my shoulder. I look over to see Y/N resting his head in my shoulder while he watches the movie. I smile under my prosthetic.

I get a text from my dad saying that dinner is ready, Y/N had fallen asleep in my shoulder. I rub his arm to gently wake him up "Hey...Y/N..." His eyes flutter open, and he looks at me with a drowsy expression "Hm......?" I chuckle "I've gotta go, why don't we get you to bed?" He nods and sits up. I guide him to his bed, and cover him up. He snuggles into his sheets.

I leave and walk to my apartment, my face burning with embarrassment. Why does he have to be so damn cute...?