The Courtroom

"Your honor my client was dropping off Ms. Vanessa Bean she then invited him upstairs, & both decided on having sexual intercourse. Not once did my client lay hands on Vanessa bean--" Carters lawyer spoke before getting cut off by the vanessa's lawyer.

"Do you have evidence, any proof that your 'client' did not sexually assault vanessa bean?" her lawyer questioned.

I sighed in frustration I don't even know why I'm here supporting this man. like I said before, I know he didn't do it but the only thing running through my mind is how Carter tried to fuck me & make me give him head right after fucking his baby mother. I knew they had all that going on but literally moments after? it was some big hoe shit.

"Yes, in fact we do! your honor in document 3 there are numerous messages of Ms. Vanessa bean being super aggressive with my client. she threatens to ruin his life if he leaves her multiple times including the night after he left her premises. your honor Mr. Carter arrived home an hour before vanessa called the police. why not call immediately if what happened really happened? the day the police arrived there was no bruises on my client's fist for him to have beaten on her like that" Carters lawyer explained to the judge.

which sounded pretty much true. the girl was crazy as fuck either she beat herself up or paid someone else to do it. But when I saw her face, I knew then & there it was not Carter who did this. It's like when you know someone, you just know.

But the Judge denied his freedom & set another court date which was not till another 2 months. Carter looked so heated as if he wanted to kill everyone, I don't blame him.

There has to be another way & then how am I supposed to live these next 2 months with no job. Carter paid me good, but I haven't been saving as much. I'd be damned if I asked him for money his next jail call after what I heard today in court. All of the reporters were outside to ask questions about carter.

I ended up being behind vanessa as we walked out the courthouse. she couldn't wait for this moment I guess her plan was to take his spotlight & ruin him for cheating on her. I'm not saying she didn't deserve to be mad/angry, but this right here was not the way to handle it. "Vanessa!" I called out.

She turned around rolled her eyes before walking up to me away from the big crowd "what is your purpose of still being around? why are you here freak bitch" she spat lowly

I laughed "god do not like ugly so keep up" I said.

she smiled "i know that's why we're all in this situation because of the fucked-up shit carter does."

"paleasee if you didn't beat your own self up I would've done it for you. even better" I said.

she raised her eyebrows "oohhh ! ... did you grow balls laughing my ass off."

"Been had them I just kept it professional" I spat this bitch was making me mad why did i stop her. I had to hold my composure Infront of this crowd I do not want to be in the blogs for knocking Carters baby mother out.

"Look at you? defending Carter & you don't even know him. be careful who you defend, yes I've put up with his bullshit, he charming, knows how to talk, fuck so i probably begged him to stay like any other girlfriend! any other mother. but its more to it that you don't know he needs to stay in jail Winter the man is insane. he even lies to himself. live your life." she finished before walking away to the cameras.

At this point I don't know what to believe because she played her part so good just now. if it is a lie this bitch needs to get into acting & stop trying come up off Carter.

ever since Carter has been away I had been staying at this hotel minutes away that I could barely afford. I know what you're thinking why I am not home? well because Carter & Milan is like family to me & everyone, he introduced me to. I didn't have family back home besides my best friend so it felt good.

"Wait she said what !?" Nyla yelled "Winter this is crazy its giving lifetime, you need to bring your ass home."

"Nyla" I laughed "I know but I'm not going to leave them hanging carter really took me in."

"So, what if his baby mother is right. what does 'there is more to it you don't know about?' that's not scary to you?! am I the only one who watch lifetime movies?" she said

I chuckled "bitch shut up !! ugh You know when you can feel someone's energy? like you know they would never... that's how I feel about Carter."

"Girl ok just know I'm here & will be there in a heartbeat if his baby mother tries some shit" she told me.

We exchanged our goodbyes; I then fell asleep waiting to speak to Carter.

I jumped up as my ringtone played, he finally was calling i answered quickly with no hesitation. i pressed the digit after listening to the operator & they finally connected us.

"Winter?..." Carter said tiredly.

"Carter... hey" I said

"What are you doing?" he questioned.

"umm nothing I had fell asleep waiting for you to call" I said with all honesty

I could feel his smirk through the phone "waiting for daddy huh?"

I rolled my eyes & blushed "oh stoppp , there you go" I said

The line got quiet then he finally spoke "I miss you real bad Winter, it's crazy yo"

"I miss you to carter I do but I can't explain how much I'm irritated at some things that was said at court & then Vanessa is in my ear about stuff as well" i spoke.

he sighed "why you even communicating with her."

"I'm not ... well I stopped her walking out of court--"

"Why? what she say. anybody saw?" he questioned.

"Well, there was reporters out there & all. people were walking pass, but I doubt they heard. she said things & I just froze up" I explained.

He smacked his teeth in irritation "Winter just stay the fuck away from the situation. everyone is watching, people start talking switching shit up. I'm not just any nigga I'm a basketball star. shit is everywhere right now I don't need shit else coming out" he said before hanging up in my face.

I began crying to myself I guess Nyla is right. it's time to go home because this ungrateful ass nigga....