The Baby's Mother

Vanessa's Pov

There was nothing I hated more than being lied to . I've had a kid with this man for 4 years , been dealing with him for 6 all together. I know when something is up. The way he looked at Winter but tried not to show it. Hiring the bitch & moving her right in.

I'll be damned if a bitch take my spot. No Carter & I were not together but I've been putting up with him before his career even took over. He told me forever & we're standing on it.

"Vanessa you ok girl?" Brianna asked

Brianna was one of my close friends since middle school so she already knew what was up . How I was feeling about this whole thing. "Hoe bye , not today" I said

Her & Taylor laughed. Taylor also was a close friend but I've only known her since high school.

"Well where is this Winter? I'm trying to see what the hype is about" Taylor said

"There is no hype" I responded "she cool but trust me , no hype"

I watched as Milan & Caleb played running around the pool. I finally got in the water with Brianna & Taylor into a floaty.

Winter finally came out in a two piece bathing suit. Her brown skin glowed in the sunlight. She came over to us sitting at the edge of the pool placing her feet into the water.

"Hey y'all" Winter said

"Hi , your so pretty omg" Brianna said

This bitch ...

"Yesss & thick let me see that ass turn around" Taylor's joked

Woww the friends I have .

Winter chuckled "stop all of you guys are pretty as well" she complimented back

"Wait . I saw you before.." Taylor said before putting on her thinking face. "Wait! We had class together!"

"Ohhh wow ...Taylor? How are you girl" winter asked

"Good , Vanessa . I went to college with her she's real cool" Taylor said then her smile dropped when I gave her that look.

As I was about to say something I saw Carter walk outside to us. He was looking in confusion. "Daddyy" Milan screamed running to him

Carter picked up Milan & walked over to my brother on the grill to speak. Winter whole facial expression changed. She looked down at a text she had just gotten . I looked up seeing Carter texting as well.

I cleared my throat "you good Winter?" I asked

She placed her phone down "yes"

I knew something was up I just couldn't put my finger on it . I was not tripping & either I was going to find out & have her disappeared or this nigga was going to pay for playing with me.

End of Vanessa pov

———

Stepping outside & talking to Vanessa's friends I could definitely feel the hate coming from Vanessa. Like I said the bitch hated me so what was her reasons for inviting me out here?

To figure me out? You'd have to try harder than this. I mean at least ACT like you like me.

But I played cool making small conversation& keeping it small. I did feel a little bit comfortable now that I know someone I went to college with was here.

Taylor & I was close associates in school. One thing I can say is she can't hold water. Which was good for me because now I can see what Vanessa real reasons is through her fake friends.