Callum POV:

Angelina came over the next morning. She baked her cupcakes that she said everyone in the town loved.

"Omg. Hi Indigo. I haven't seen you since like what? Elementary school." She left the cupcakes on the table.

"Yeah. Umm..hi." Indigo was definitely uncomfortable.

"So what have you been up to?" Angelina started eating one of her legendary treats. She is soo kind.

"Living Happily. I want it to stay like that so I am going with Caspian to the beach." She started walking out.

"Come on Indy, I was only mean in elementary, I never wanted to hurt you! I was dumb then. I am sorry. Here, eat a cupcake. I am sure you are going to love them!" She gave her a cupcake. Angelina was smiling, weirdly wide, showing off her, as Indigo called them "my mommy is a dentist" teeth.

"Thank you but that doesn't mean that I accepted the apology." She said taking a bite. But slowly her face started to get red.

"Angelina what kinda cupcake is this?" She somehow managed to say.

"It's with peanuts. Like a snickers one." Angelina smiled at her.

"I am..." Indigo started to say

"She is allergic to peanuts!" I looked for her pen.

"Sorry I didn't knew." Angelina sat on her chair, still smiling wide.

"Here Blondie." I helped her with medication.

"You knew. Are you trying to kill me?" Indigo said when she felt better.
"I didn't know. I thought your allergy stopped." Angelina looked at her long nails.
"So you decided that you are just gonna give her a freaking peanut cupcake, without asking about her allergy that she had since she was 3!" I putted my hands on my hips.

"Yeah. And why are you worried didn't you tell me that I shouldn't be worried about Indigo because she is your enemy?" She asked me.

"She is also like a little sister to me. We will talk about this later. Get out now pretty please." I gestured her towards the door.

Then I turned around and looked at Indigo and imagined what would happen if I didn't find her pen. No. Happy thoughts Callum.

"How are you?" I looked at her like she was fragile, probably because I was scared for her and if she died Caspian would kill me, a bonus when you are living with the Henley siblings.
"I am fine, because of you. Thank you. I am just going to call Jen and P to come to the beach with me." She putted her hands on my shoulders and got on her top toes to kiss my cheek.

Her lips are warm.

"No you are not going with them on the beach. We are gonna go to spend some quality time together." I grabbed her and somehow managed to put her on my shoulder her one half facing me, and her ass almost on my face. She was laughing while I threw some swimming trucks in a bag and putted on my slippers.

"Cal put me down!" She started kicking her legs accidentally hitting me.
"Sorry." She exclaimed.
"Nothing to be sorry for Blondie." I ran towards the beach.

I put her down. Her hair was now a mess, so she fixed it quickly and took off her shorts and went straight to the ocean in her white bikini.

I quickly putted my swimming trucks on and went straight to her, in the ocean.

"You are completely wet, Blondie." I said to her in the water.
"I am sorry what?" She widen her eyes.
"I said you're now completely wet. Hair and everything. Don't be dirty minded Blondie." I said smirking.
"I am soo exhausted." She smiled.
"From doing what? Swimming and sun bathing all day?" I tucked her hair behind her ear.
"No. Jenna made me do full body workout plus I had to go on a run!" She ducked herself in the water.
"Close your eyes Blondie." I said as I cupped her cheek.
Indigo POV:
"Why would I Callum?" I uttered.
"Just listen to me once in your life. Close your eyes."he grabbed my waist.

Ugh, I am soo sick of this, mixed signals. In one moment he is flirting with me, and in the other he is making out with freaking Angelina Dipshit Warren.

"Guess what Beckett, we are back at square one. Enemies" I said swimming away.
"Why? Why are you doing this to me?" He swam towards me.
"Really Beckett:"Close your eyes", grabbing me by the waist I really thought we could be friends." I got on the ground grabbing my towel from the sand.
"You had freaking mascara on your eyelids. I just wanted to wipe it off. Calm down."
Oh.
Well.
"Oh, sorry Beckett."now after this sentence is what I like to call "uncomfortable silence".
"Cal I think I will just go, I have to get ready for babysitting." I ran towards the house.
*45 minutes later*
I got ready. I wore what I usually wore to babysit: my athletic shorts, my oversized "It's not summer without Cape May" shirt that probably seen enough and my white high top converse. I threw my hair in a ponytail and I was good to go. I packed in my backpack a book in case Rebecca's and Micheal's parents, Patty and Trent Jackson come home later from their "3. July mr. Winston's party". It's like a pre-4 of July party that almost everyone in Cape May comes. I also packed my birth control pills. I am not sexually active, but my mom said if I don't like periods that I can always take birth control if I want, so I only had one period my entire life.

I was walking towards Jackson's home when I saw a boy getting some boxes out of a moving truck.
"Hi gorgeous!" He said to me brushing his hair from his face.
"Hello there. Are you new here?" I asked, drinking water from my Stanley.
"Yeah, I actually live in New York, but we bought this as a summer house."He placed a box next to his feet.
"Well, I am from New York too. My name is Indigo Henley."I said.
"Christian Walker, pleasure to meet you. Oh, you are Jenna's friend. She moved from New York to live here when she was 11 I think, we used to go to tennis classes together until she moved to Cape May." He scratched the back of his head.
"Yeah that is when she was in her "Serena Williams" era." I laughed, remembering Jenna showing me her pink and white racket and then telling me that she is going to move to Cape May, few houses down from my summer home.
"Well, you should come to my brothers's 4th of July party tomorrow, no parents of course, my mom is on a festival with her sister for a week. Here let me give you my number." I said showing him my number and then him copying it.
"So I will see you tomorrow then and good luck with... uh..."he took the box that was on the floor.
"Babysitting" I ended his sentence.
"Bye Indigo Henley!"
"Bye Christian Walker."

When I got in Jackson's home I saw Patty touching up her usual lipstick. She was in her mid thirties, but she looked like she was in her twenties, with her dark hair, that always looked fresh out of the salon, her bright blue eyes that looked like crystals and her skinny body that she went to a lot of gyms to. Her usual nurse uniform was replaced with a really pretty combination. She was now wearing white knee length dress that had an open back, brown cowboy boots and her hair was down. Every man in town wanted to be Trent so bad.
Trent was hurrying his wife. As always.
"Pat you look always beautiful darling, but please we will be late."

Honestly Trent was okay looking in his late thirties, he had curly hair that was evenly cut and emerald eyes. He looked that he went to gym but actually he worked as a massager.
"Hi mrs. and mr Jackson. You both look amazing. Where are Micheal and Becca?" I closed their door.
"Oh, hi Indigo. Thank you. They are in the living room, playing with tic tack.

Let's babysit I guess.