Indigo POV:
Persephone, Jenna and I are literally three idiots. We spent the days talking about absolutely everything. Or at this case Persephone's taste in boys.
"He, he-h-he cheated on me." She is crying on the phone and all three of us are on FaceTime.

Love triangles always brought tears.

I don't get Persephone really. She is drop dead gorgeous, a 10 out of 10 woman, dating a guy that is barely a three, because of his "good personality".
Both Jenna and I weren't excited when Persephone started dating Terrence.
Terrence was a college freshman, a frat/fuck boy, that you would see in movies whistling at girls and drinking beer 24/7.

"Ooo, you should get now a haircut, like you know a break up one, I think curtain bangs would suit you, and then you should go and seduce a random guy!" Jenna was sounding sympathetic over the phone.

"Why don't you forget boys for a second and do something for yourself?"I suggest.

"I need pizza, not boys!" Persephone cried on the phone.

"We are coming and you are going forget Terrence with pizza and a big bowl of strawberry ice cream!" Jenna and I make a deal with her.
.
Jenna and I meet at the front of the house.
"Well let's go. You ready?" I ask her.
"Ready." Jenna says while knocking on the door.

"Indigo, Jenna, hi girls! She is upstairs, come in." Persephone's mother, Yolanda welcomes us and I give her

"Thank you, we will make sure she feels better!" Jenna hugs her after me.
We go upstairs and open the door, seeing Persephone in tears.

"Honey, he cheated on you with some girl that could never compere to you!" Jenna comes rushing to her, pulling her softly in a hug.

"Who told you that he cheated on me with a girl?" Persephone asks.

"WAIT. He cheated on you with a guy?" Jenna played with Persephone's hair that she usually done Keratin too, because she had Afro curls.

"Yeah, with his friend from a frat house." Persephone started crying again.

"Woah, the real "bros before hoes." I said giving her tissues.

"How is it that you never cried over any guy Indy?" Persephone puts her head on my shoulder.

"Boys are the last thing I would cry over" I said putting Persephone's hair string behind her ear.

"And do you have an advice for all of us?" Persephone mumbled.

"When lives knock you out, calmly get up and say "You hit like a bitch"" I quoted Zendaya.

"Do you want to watch a movie now?" Jenna ask jumping out of the bed.

"Yeah, so I can forget Terrence." Persephone went to pick up the remote.

"What movie or show should we watch, something to laugh our asses off or something to cry over?" Jenna asked surfing through channels.

"Madden, you dumb? I want to laugh my ass of soo hard that my stomach hurts."Persephone said, chugging her Coca Cola.

"Soo.... modern family it is." I laughed.