Indigo POV:
I told them about my jealousy, about the strange feeling in my stomach whenever I see his green eyes and his wide smile.

"I just can't get him off my mind, it's driving me...oh...my god."my eyes widened as I talked about him.
"I think you fell for him." Persephone patted my shoulder.
"I thought everyone knew that you guys have feelings for each other." Jenna sipped her usual matcha.
"Say what now?" I asked.
"I mean, the constant bickering between you two. I just felt like Cal and you are these awkward teenagers that don't know how to express their feelings so their love language is arguing and roasting each other." Jenna explained.
"For real!" Persephone ate some strawberry ice cream. She had a cute little ice cream mustache out of it that made me smile.

Jenna told me that I need to relax and take Callum off my mind. So we decided to watch a movie, it was almost 9 PM and I said:

"Guys do not take this as like a kicking out situation, but I want some alone time please."
"It's totally okay" Persephone and Jenna started picking up their stuff.
"You know how they say: A woman who is ok with being alone is a powerful woman." Jenna hugged me a good bye.
"Bye Indigo!" They said together as I watched them leave, running because my mom putted sprinklers in our yard.

I started journaling, as the sun set, writing some boost quotes I realized that I was now the best version of myself. A happy one.

Maybe a little jealous one.

Indy's quotes <3:

If I have to fight for his attention, then fuck his attention I don't need it.
Real men don't chase 100 females, they make 99 hoes jealous of 1 female.
When life knock you down, calmly get up and say "you hit like a bitch".
Be who you are not what the world wants you to be.
Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.
Kill them with success and burry them with a smile.
I love happy me. She is soo pretty.
If you are doing something to impress a man, don't.
Don't tell me I belong to your heart, you know I don't like crowded places.
I don't care who I lose anymore, as long as I don't lose myself and my girls, I am good.
Every day in every way, I am getting better and better.
Chase your dreams, never chase a boy.
The best revenge is looking good and feeling happy.
I am not searching for my other half, because I am not a half.
A relationship without trust is like a phone without service, and what do you do with a phone without service? You play games.

The sun settled and I was watching the beautiful starts in the sky and thought that every star is unique in their own way.

Just like everyone is special.

Everyone has a different story.

I decided to go for my midnight swims in the pool. It was the perfect timing, Caspian finally got home and headed straight from bed, and mom is coming back from Maya tomorrow. I got into my white two piece swimsuit and started walking to the pool, Casp was asleep, judging by the loud snores coming from his room, so he won't hear me.

And then I saw Callum and Angelina.

"Come on, come over my parents aren't here!" Angelina bit her lip.
"I am sorry but I didn't come here to Cape May with Casp just for me to sleep with a girl that I met today!" Callum kissed her cheek.
"Okay, but our second date is in two days!" Angelina waved him a good bye.

Yeah I definitely jumped loudly in that pool.

He definitely noticed me.

And he is definitely coming over.

"Indigo what are you doing here it's late?" he asked me.
"Midnight swim!" I answered him, brushing out my wet hair.
"I am going to sit with you for a while." He sat down and pulled a box of cigarettes from his pocket.
"Want one?"he offered.
"No, I don't smoke. You know Caspian would kill me first if he saw me smoking and then you would get hanged." I started doing leaps.
"And didn't you say that smoking is bad for a hockey player? What happened?" I said between my leaps.
"I still play hockey, but why are remembering all that stuff?" He smoked his cigarette.
"You said when we were eight that I have good memory." I said as I dived in the water.
"Blondie, please a few cigarettes wouldn't kill me." He laughed.
"Whatever you say Cal." I swam away from him.