chapter twenty-six

PARIS, FRANCE

"okay, okay. stop freaking out, we have everything we need. everything is going to be fine. this is going to be great." i looked over at neymar who was running around the house in a panicked state.

i laughed out as he stopped at stared at me, unamused. "i'm not freaking out babe, you are. the bag is packed, leo and anto are on their way.. it'll be really worrying if they beat us there though."

i stood up, waddling my way around him as he stood with his jaw hung, a hand in his hair which i could visibly see turning grey with each second. "how are you so calm? we need to fucking go!" he continued on his panic, running towards the door.

i followed shortly behind him, a hand on my bump as i took a second to take it in. this time tomorrow.. i'll be a mother. like i'll have two children to take care off.. okay, now i'm panicking.

"neymar!" i shouted out, closing the door as he sped off in the car. "couldn't have married a basketballer, a golfer! no, i had to choose this idiot." i spoke to myself, seeing him back up and open the door.

"forgot something?" i eyed him as he giggled nervously, i reached out and placed my hand on his cheek. "stop stressing. you're not the one in labour. i am." i joked, leaning over and pressing a small kiss to his lips.

"right. you're right. we're going to be amazing parents." he took a small breath and pressed down on the clutch, taking off again. the car ride was silent, possibly because he was driving so fast we couldn't think of anything to say in those small minutes.

but it was truly because we were letting it sink in. we're about to become parents, yes ney already has a son, and i love him just like he is my own. but we won't live in our bubble anymore, everything that has become so routine for us is going out of the window.

and that's scary.. but also so exciting. i can't wait to meet them.. i haven't even thought of a name. "what's wrong?" neymar opened the car door, taking my hand in his as we rushed towards the doors.

"i can't think of any names." i sobbed out, not knowing why at this very moment.. this is what i chose to cry about. "our children are nameless. they're just like.. like.. i don't know." i shouted out, now frustrated with myself.

he raised his eyebrows, looking towards the woman as he spoke to her. "there you are." antonela ran towards me, wrapping my arms her she wiped the tears from my cheeks. "oh i know it's scary.. but you're going to be the best mother ever."

"well i know that!" i said cockily, leo chuckling behind his wife at my outburst. "but my children don't have names. they're just numbers. my kids are not x-factor contestants antonela!" i vexed, taking deep breaths as a wheel chair landed at my legs.

i collapsed back into it, crying even more as the three of them laughed at my absurd outburst. "no one knows the names before their kids are born elle. at least we didn't." leo comforted me, laying a comforting kiss on my head.

i nodded, looking up at neymar who was smiling happily down at me. if i did have any doubts.. which i didn't. but on the off chance i did, that smile right there would cause me all the comfort i needed.

"we'll be out here.. you're going to be alright. i can't wait to meet my niece and nephew." antonela was the one who was crying, then leo started.. and then neymar.

"god.. you're all such babies." i choked out, wiping the tears that were once again spilling down my own cheeks. "i love you." i looked up at neymar who spontaneously pressed his lips to my own, only to be interrupted by our doctor leading us away.

i won't bore you with the details.. and also because birth isn't necessary something you want to hear all about.

all you need to know is.. i'm a mother. and neymar is a father. a boy, and a girl. both beautiful and healthy.

the moment they were placed in my arms, after the hours of labour and pain they put me through.. all i could think about was how lucky i was.

these two little angels.. are mine.

all ten toes, and ten fingers.. i did that. we did that.

"hello." i spoke out softly, fighting the urge to lay back on the pillow and sleep for the rest of my life. "oh you are so perfect." i cooed, looking up at neymar who was staring so intently at the three of us.

"they are perfect aren't they?" he whispered, sitting down on the bed beside me. "you are the most amazing, beautiful and strongest person i have ever known." he whispered, laying another sweet kiss on my cheek.

i've never felt so.. content in my whole life.

they'll never be another moment like this, never be another second where i feel this much joy, this much love, this much happiness ever again.

"junior." i whispered looking down at the boy who looked scarily like his father after just being born. neymar nodded, chuckling slightly at the name.

"i love it.. what about ellie? for our little princess." i thought over it for a second.. no.

"leá.. short for leoná." my eyes lit up.. i knew leo would never stop talking about the fact i named my child after him.. but, i truly wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him.

"that's beautiful." we sat there for another few minutes.. just looking at them. how could we create these beautiful angels?

i look up at him, my eyes fighting to stay open as neymar brushed the hair from my face, shushing me softly. "hey some sleep. you deserve. we'll be waiting right here for you." as much as i wanted to stay away.. i couldn't.

and this moment came to end.. and i hadn't slept so peacefully in a very long time. nor would i for a very long time.

neymarjr posted a story ! caption ;'welcome to the world little angels!now to start on #4 !'

caption ;
'welcome to the world little angels!
now to start on #4 !'

-

i will most definitely rewrite
this in a few weeks but i just
wanted to get it out there!
hopefully you enjoyed <3