chapter twenty-four

PARIS, FRANCE

neymar came rushing into the bedroom as he heard my cries, glaring at leo as he wrapped his arms around me. "what did you do?" he rushed over, pressing a kiss to my head as leo hid behind the pillows.

"nothing! i just told her that.. i didn't think you were in. i was going to tell you when we were alone." leo wiped his red eyes, neymar eyeing the pair of us as i latched back onto my best friend. "me and ant were talking.. the kids miss home. they miss their friends.. mateo misses the academy. so we decided to move back to barcelona."

i looked over at neymar, watching as a tear dripped down his cheek. "oh." his voice was quiet.. low. "when?" he moved around the bed, sitting on the other side of leo. their arms wrapping around eachother.

i don't know if it was the pregnancy hormones, or just the fact that the only family, besides ney, i had here were moving, but i couldn't stop crying. i was crying to the point water wasn't even coming from my eyes anymore.

"after you guys have the kids.. we're not missing that." he shook his head, putting an arm around each of us. "we love you guys more than anything, one if not the only reason we stayed here.. but the boys need home. thiago misses davi, the boys need this." he sniffled.

"neymar can we retire and go with them?" i teased, lightening the mood for myself and them. leo looked down at his phone, sitting up from the bed.

"i have to go pick ciro up.. i'll call later." he gave each of us a hug before leaving. i moved closer to neymar, resting my head on his chest.

he moved his hand ontop of mine, playing with the rings on my finger. "you okay?" he placed his chin on the top of my head, laying a sweet kiss in my hair.

"i've got you.. and them. i'll always be okay." i mumbled, placing my hand ontop of my bump. "are you?" i tilted my head up to look at him, wiping away a stray tear from his cheek.

"when i left barca.. i regretted it almost immediately. not only because i loved the club, but because i was leaving two of my closest friends. i just, i don't like him not being there.. you know?" he sighed, shaking his head gently before leaning back into the bed.

our hands intertwined, the room growing silent. "i love you ney." i tilted his chin towards me, pressing a small kiss to his lips.

"i have to go to training.. want me to call sick?" he raised his eyebrows as i shook my head, rolling over to the side of the bed.

"don't be silly. go, i'll find something to do." i let out a small sigh, seeing the concern written over his face as he brushed a strand of hair from my face. "neymar.. go do your job. i need to clean kylians tank, and sort davi's room out. i'm not going to have a breakdown."

he let out a small laugh, nodding as he stood up and held his hands out for me to take. i reached out, wrapping my hands around his as he pulled me to my feet. "just call if you need anything. i love you." he laid a sweet kiss on my nose, drying my wet cheeks.

i copied his motions, the pair of us walking out of the room. my mind still on what leo had said, a large part of me heartbroken that my best friend will be miles away.. but another part of me was beyond happy.

barcelona was his home, and i'm glad he gets to go back. but i was also envious, i loved barca and i knew if i never took that hit to the knee i'd still be there.. but that means i wouldn't be here, i wouldn't have met neymar.

well i might've, but i'm sure it wouldn't have worked out as it had for us right now. i threw neymar his bag, flashing a quick smile. he sighed and shook his head, knowing that the expression i wore on my face was not the one i was feeling.

the second the door closed, i sat down on the kitchen floor, resting my head on the countertop. i let out a deep sigh, placing my head in my knees.

i have no idea why i didn't want to break infront of him. maybe it was because i didn't want to make it seem like he needed to support me when his best friend was also moving, or maybe it was simply because i didn't want it to be real.

i wiped the tears from my face, feeling beyond frustrated with everything. like the world was moving too fast and i couldn't keep balance. "hey boy." i whispered as paulo rested his head on my chest, his fur blocking my view.

i chuckled gently, closing my eyes and snuggled myself into the dog. i groaned gently, feeling a hard push at my stomach. i smiled softly at my bump, why am i crying?

leo and anto had lived away from me for years before i moved to paris and i still talked to them everyday.. and now i have neymar, and we're about to have kids.

i'll be fine.. no i'll be beyond happy when i finally get to meet my son and daughter. the air which i swear was getting thinner at every breath, was now becoming clear and breathable when i thought of my two miracles.

"yes and you two." i spoke out to the dogs, watching ellie run into the room, barking at being left out of the warm embrace. "leo's annoying anyways." i talked out, trying to convince myself of that fact.

a true fact i add. but something i will greatly miss.

-

shit chapter i apologise, but
i honestly hate writing leo in
paris because they do not
deserved my man😪