⁺ ‧₊ 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 ♱˚ ₊

(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 her hotel suite, where she had her luggage dropped off. So far, she had been perpetually impressed - overwhelmed, even - with Sanguinaris' lavish furnishings. Her room, as was every other part of the hotel, was dimly-lit, complimenting the gothic grandeur displayed before her.

The centerpiece of the room was a magnificent four-poster bed with plush bedding and an ebony frame holding sumptuous, velvet red drapes that cascaded down the bedposts. A finely crafted writing desk occupied a corner of the suite, adorned with antique inkwells, a quill pen, and aged parchment. Adjacent to the desk was a velvet armchair, and beside the desk stood an ornate, mahogany wardrobe.

The en-suite bathroom was essentially a sanctuary for relaxation, bathed in muted candlelight and adorned with elegant fixtures. (Y/N) also noticed a clawfoot bathtub positioned under an arched stained-glass window, as well as a sliding curtain shower beside it. There was nothing remotely mediocre in the decor she had seen up until that point - even the several paintings that stuck to the walls appeared to belong in a museum, depicting both myth and legend.

This is definitely the fanciest suite Sanguinaris has to offer.

And Vincere chose to give me a free stay here?

I'm honestly flattered, but I need to focus on my objective...

(Y/N) chose to thoroughly inspect the suite even further before unpacking her things. She spent the next ten minutes looking at every nook and cranny of her suite, though there seemed to be nothing out of the blue. However, there was one thing that could not escape (Y/N)'s attention to detail. Her (e/c) eyes leered at the carpet covering the floor. 

To everyone else, it would have only appeared to be a majestic tapestry woven from the strands of a blood moon. But even in the dim lighting, (Y/N) could see that there was one patch of the carpet where its color seemed a bit more dull.

Without much thought, she sprayed luminol on that specific area before further dimming the lights. She then shone a blacklight torch on it, and said patch of the carpet glowed.

Oh?

It's...

A blood stain.