L O V E R ☾

started june 13 3:14 pm

————————

These last few days have been hard, i've been staying in a hotel due to my father threatening me. Todays the day me and bella have our kiss scene, and our characters admit their feelings for each other.

6:43 am

buzz buzz buzz

my alarm goes off for the 3rd time, now i really have to get up. Groaning i roll over and unplug my phone stopping the alarm while i'm at it. I sit up in the bed running my eyes of the tiredness, i slip from the warmth of the duvet and walk over to my suit case.

Choosing an outfit, i take a quick shower to wake myself up. After my shower i do slight skincare and apply minimal make up, since it'll get covered for scenes today.

After i'm dressed and around i grab my shoes putting them on before exiting the hotel room and walking to the elevator. I press the bottom floor button and text bella that i'm on the way to pick them up.

As i reach the bottom floor bella reply's with an okay. I open my car door setting my keys and phone in the cup holder and turning the car on, connecting my phone to the bluetooth as soon as possible.

Once my phone connects i start to pull out of the parking lot, singing along to phoebe bridgers. Within a few minutes i pull up at bella and i's airbnb and they are already waiting outside and once they notice me they give me a small smile walking up to the car.

I smile back at them as they open the car door getting in. Being in their presence gives me butterflies, i had come to the terms that i had fallen for bella, which made me anxious for today.

"so, are you ready for today?" bella asks breaking the comfortable silence that filled the car along with phoebe playing lightly.

"i'm quite nervous i won't lie," i laugh slightly

"i'm sure it'll be fine," the reassure, it gives me small reassurance but i just nod keeping my eyes on the road.

in the corner of my eye i notice bella keeps looking over to me, i act as if i don't notice but i really do. It makes me slightly more nervous, what if it goes bad and they think it was bad. What if it ruins our friendship because it gets all akward?

Before i know it we arrive at set, turning off the car and stepping out i spot pedro.

"hey pedge," i give him a smile before he brings me into a big hug making me laugh.

"i know i seen you a few days ago but that feels like forever," he says being dramatic and dragging the 'r' out, i laugh in response before heading to my trailer as pedro gives bella a hug as well.

"hey lys," i smile entering the trailer, setting my bag down i take a seat in the chair so she can do my hair.

"hi liz, you seem tired you okay?" me and elyssa had gotten pretty close so she'd be able to tell.

"just thinking about a lot."

"care to tell?" she starts to put my hair into french braids making eye contact with my through the mirror

"uhm well, i may or may not have feelings for bella but i'm too scared to tell them, so it makes me super s nervous for today," i sigh just thinking about it, i bounce my leg slightly.

"liz, i've seen the way they look at you, there's no way they don't feel the same way," she says finishing the first braid and starting on the second

"i don't know"

Once she finishes my hair Marissa walks in, it's a comfortable silence, as i'm scrolling through my phone and she's doing my make up.

Once she finishes i grab my clothes that sit on the couch and change into them, putting the boots on and heading to where the scenes will be filmed.

seeing bella and pedro i walk up to them, "hey guys"

"well don't you look pretty," bella jokes, i laugh and try to make it sincere but my stomach just did like 300 somersaults.

"you're not looking to bad yourself bells" i smile at them before our names are called.

"well we gotta go see ya letter pedge," bella smiles walking away, i give pedro a smile and follow behind them.

we walk over to where we were called over, "okay guys, this scene needs to be heartfelt, it has to be genuine so make it happen i know you can," he says giving us a smile.

"you got it," i smile before walking over to where we needed to be and i was starting to get really nervous.

i see pedro in the small crowd and as we make eye contact he smiles giving me a thumbs up, i give a smile it return.

i pick up my bag placing it on both my shoulders, bella doing the same before giving the directors a thumbs up and be doing the same.

"take one, action"

"liv, i really need to tell you something," bella says looking me in my eyes.

"what's up el?" i smile at them walking more towards them.

"i like you, like really like you." they start to fiddle with their hands not making eye contact.

i feel a blush come onto my face, it's perfect but it's not fake, i grab bella's hands and get them to look at me, "el, i really like you too,"

"really?" they say excitedly

"yes really, i've liked you since we played that stupid joke on joel, you make me happy," i take a breath, "you know how to make me laugh, you've cheered me up at my worst points,"

smiling bella softly slips their hands from mine, placing them on either side of my face before slowing leaning it, placing a soft kiss on my lips.

not even a second later i kiss back, quickly breaking it and catching our breath we smile, god, my stomach is giving my heart high fives.

"and, cut!" we hear breaking apart a slightly blush on our cheeks.

"okay that looks good, that was a amazing take you guys are good to do whatever now until later,"

we both walk together we both walk to our trailer, they are right beside each other. but right before we get to them bella stops me.

"liza" they call as i didn't realize they had stopped walking.

"yeah?" i ask turning around  walking back to them.

"uh..what i said," they take a deep breath and i raise an eyebrow, "i meant it all,"

i start to smile, "so did i bells, i meant every word i said,"

"really?" they smile now walking even closer to me.

"yes really" i smile so hard my cheeks hurt, Elyssa was right, they really did feel the same.

"can i kiss you?" they ask and i nod, they place their hands on either side of my face and lean in, as do i.

this kiss was a little more passionate than, the one before, i instantly kiss back smiling into it. I had never felt more butterflies in my stomach, breaking apart both of our cheeks were tinted pink.

"you don't know how long i had been wanting to do that"

"i think i do,"

____________

IT HAPOENED PPL IT HAPOENED....

they won't be TOGETHER TOGETHER right away
anyway i hope this doesn't feel rushed...

anyway TYTYTYTYTYTY FOR ALL OF THE LOVE ILY ALL.

love brook 💗

unedited

finished june 14th 11:46 pm

1286 words