H E L L O C A N A D A

started 6:57 pm match 20th 2023

It was around 10 am when I woke up for my flight to Canada from Cleveland, Ohio. I got a good night's sleep last night even though I was a nervous wreck, but before I went to bed I may or may not have done some Instagram stalking on my love interest in the show. What I can't help is, I wanna know who I have to kiss.

I'm in the airport waiting for them to call my terminal, I've only been waiting for I think 30 minutes, security took forever so I'm glad I got here when I did because the flight is supposed to leave around 1:35. It's 1:00 now, and the security line is even longer.

Eventually, I board the plane, sitting in my first-class seat happily. More and more people walk by and to their seats when someone stops in the seat right next to me. They have a ball cap on and a pair of sunglasses so I can't exactly make out who it is. I give them a small smile and turn back to my phone, I want to know who it is but I can't just stare at them.

They take their things off, and that's when I notice who it was, it just so happen to be my co-star, Bella Ramsey. I try to act like I didn't notice, but it's a struggle when she taps my shoulder.

"Hi, you're Eliza Hawk, right? My co-star in The Last Of Us." He smiles, welp they noticed me so now I have to reply, cannot be rude, just very nervous. "I am, you're Bella Ramsey, right?" I give them a warm smile, they are stunning. It's hard not to just sit and look at them, I'm mesmerized by looking at them, but they answer what I said and I snap back.

"Yeah," he lets out an airy laugh, "That's me, I'm going to be so honest right now, I'm terrified to meet the rest of the cast, I did Instagram stalking. Pedro Pascal seems cool, but nervous for the rest," He looks down at his hands, I rest a gentle hand on his shoulder, "I'm sure we have nothing to worry about, and if they're rude I'll be right there," I say to them, I feel like I've known them for year's but we just met maybe 5-10 minutes ago. They have a very friendly demeanor.

He laughs, like a genuine laugh and I can't help but smile. "So what you're saying is we'll be in each other's little corner?" I nod my head to answer, with a smile plastered onto my face. I turn back toward the seat in front of me and listen to the instructions the flight attendant is giving.

At some point, I must have fallen asleep because I woke up to someone slightly shaking me. "Eliza cmon the plane landed, we have to get off," I open my eyes, and see Bella staring right at me. "Right, sorry I'm up now," I stifle a yawn. As Bella walks out of our two seats I follow grabbing my carry-on from above and walking toward where everyone is getting off.

Bella and I walk into the airport, stifling yet another yawn, I look over at him. "I think this is where we go our separate ways," I smile. "Yeah, it was nice meeting you!" They exclaim, "Can I maybe get your number so we contact each other?" I just laugh at them, "yes of course," I hand my phone to him, and he puts his number in.

After he gave me my phone back I smiled and waved. Walking off toward luggage pick up, and grabbing my luggage I open my phone to see what Bella named himself.

Bellaa 😍

I laugh slightly to myself at the name. I decide to text them first.

Eliza
Hey! Love the name you put😭.

Bella
Hi! Thought it fit perfectly.

Eliza
Does, but we go to meet the rest
of the cast Friday right?

Bella
Yes, I regret not getting a rental car tho,
Sucks having to get an Uber.

Eliza
I have a rental car, I could save you
Money and give you rides?

Bella
are you sure? I don't want to be a problem

Eliza
Bella, I offered you won't be a problem!

Bella
Okay okay, thank you!!

Eliza
Of course, but I'm about to go drive to my hotel so I'll talk to you later!

Bella
Okay, talk later.

I get in the rental car, slamming the door shut, and turn the keys to turn it on. I let out a sigh, putting the address into Google maps.
I turn on the radio, and pure usual nothing good is on, so I plug my phone in, playing my playlist on shuffle.

I arrive at the hotel and walk up to the front desk. "Hi," I smile.

"Name?" She says annoyance laced in her voice. "Uh, Eliza Hawk," She just looks up and grabs the 2 key cards. "Thank you," I say walking toward the elevators after she gave me the key cards.

I press the up button waiting for the elevator to show up, slightly humming a tune from the song I last listened to. A few moments later the elevator arrived and I walk in pressing the 8th floor.

The elevator arrives on the 8th floor, and I walk out. I'm carrying my bag while looking at the key card number, 815 after walking around for a few minutes I find it, swiping the key card, and walking in. I set my bags down with a sigh of relief and flop onto the bed.

I shower and do nightly things before crawling under the covers and checking my phone. I see a few notifications from Instagram.

PedroPascal has followed you
Bellaramsey has followed you

I follow both of them back before calling it a night. Tomorrow's Thursday gotta prepare for Friday.

————————–—————–
Hey!! So I finished the first chapter, there's not much going on but hopefully within the next few chapters well have a few more things going. i hope you guys end up liking this and leave likes comments or really anything please and thank you. also if you have any constructive criticism pls say so thanks!!!

finished 8:30pm march 21st 2023