B I G S L E E P O V E R

started april 9th 4:52 pm 2023

there will be some triggering parts for some people (achohol, abuse, etc) i'll put a warning before the part.

A FEW DAYS LATER FROM LAST CHAPTER.

BELLAS POV

tlou favs
pedro(lana del ray)
nico(taylor swift)
storm (rihanna)
bella (eminem)
eliza (lizzo)

lana del ray
guys

taylor swift
what

rihanna
pedro we'll be at set soon chill

lizzo
i did
and they are all my fav singers
for my fav ppl

eminem
love them liza
but me and liza r on the way rn

lana del ray
actually love lana tho so
anyway hurry and get to set
oh liz and bellie just arrived
and there's nico
oh and there's storm
read by everyone

I step out of the car, liza following behind. I wave to pedge giving him a wide smile, as i head into yk trailer looking behind me and watching liza as she trails away and into her own trailer.

"hi bella? how are you?" my hair stylist hannah asks with a sweet smile, shes 25 and the sweetest.

"hi hannah, i'm good thank you how are you?" i reply sitting down in the chair so she can get started on my hair

"i'm good thank you for asking,"

i give her a nod and smile while going on my phone and checking instagram. A little while later hannah is finished and starts on my makeup, shes everything from hair to outfit.
she adds some cuts and some darker brown for dirt onto my face before handing me my outfit and walking out of the trailer.

time skip to after all scenes are shot and they are leaving.

"hey guys wait up," i hear nico shout out form behind us

we all turn back towards her

"do you guys want to have a big sleepover?" she  seeks, with a light smile on her face.

we all say different versions of yes, and decide it will be at Liza and I'd place. We all get in our cars the rest of them following the car we're in, and it's not long before we arrive.

Liza runs inside real quick, most likely to see meria, which she has been complaining about not seeing all day, and as said she walks out with her.

"why is this not surprising?" i smile

"because who wouldn't want to love on their baby once their home?" she sasses

"my grand baby oh my gosh," pedge greets with his arms wide, causing a grin on liza's face as she hands him over, i could stare at her for the rest of my life and be content.

Pedro continues to talk to Meria in a baby voice as we all head inside. Work gave us the day off tomorrow as it was a saturday.