4

THE MORNING SUN shining through the windows in my living room, i went to move but then i felt a very cozy body under me.

I stared at Aurora looking at her brownish eyes until i felt something poking at me, which was was weird because there wasn't anything poking me while i went to sleep. "Aurora wake up" i poked her a little trying to get her up but to no avail. The next best thing was trying to get off of her and get ready for my day, i went to get off of her lap. "Mmmm stop and go back to sleep" Aurora said scaring me, she wrapped her arms tighter around my waist and brought me closer to her.

"But theres something poking me-" i said she rushed up making me fall off her lap and left to go to the bathroom. I was so confused what could of possibly have been poking me that had to make her leave. I just shrugged it off and turned on the tv turning on adventure time, and a couple minutes later Aurora walked out of the bathroom. "Sorry about that" "What happened?" I asked confused "I just needed to fix something that all," she said coming back down onto the couch and wrapping her arm around my shoulder
"Did you sleep good?" She asked while i played her with hand that was dangling off my shoulder,

"Yes best sleep I've had in a while but something was poking me so i woke up." I said going back to watching the show "oh-oh yeah um about that i have a um-" she said i stared at her waiting for her to finish her sentence, "dick" she whispered
"You have a what?" I asked her confused "uhm- a dick" she said more clearly "Ok" i said going back to watch my show. "You're okay with that.?" She asked confused "Um yeah why wouldn't I be?" I said, "Now leave me alone and let me finish this episode." I said leaning my head into her neck and focused back on my show. Aurora moved her arm that was around my shoulder farther down resting on my thigh.

Another ten minutes of watching my show i felt sleepy so i curled up more to her, one of my thighs on top of her leg and one of my arms around her which my head in her neck. She moved her hand to my back and started rubbing it, "Sleepy my love?" She asked and all i could do was hum back a reply. "I'll be here when you wake up go to sleep" everything started fading out until it was pitch black and I was asleep.

—————————————————————————

WAKING UP THE AFTERNOON SUNLIGHT was shining in instead i pulled my head out of her neck and yawned while stretching.

To find her watching me while i stretched "Good afternoon beautiful," she laughed "You've almost slept all day." I groaned at the sun shining through the window and put my face in her neck, i hummed feeling content with how comfy i was, "We have to get up," she said "Five more minutes" i mumbled "Okay you take your five more minutes while I make some food," She said getting up moving me off her lap "NOoo" I yelled-whispered holding onto her arm trying to tug her back down onto the bed "Stay with me for the five minutes, i swear ill get up after it" i said pouting she just leaned down and kissed my forehead,

"I can't baby I have to make some food for us," I whined and buried myself back into the bed. Aurora chuckled and opened the door and left i sat there for a few minutes then decided it was time to start my day i walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth then made my way to the kitchen to see Aurora, cooking eggs and bacon. The see through white t-shirt she had on i could see her back muscles she turned her head towards me, "I thought i heard something," she said smiling at me "come here" i walked closer to her sitting on the counter watching her cook and after she finished, turning off the stove and moving the pan away from the heat.

She plated the eggs and bacon then came and placed it on the counter i sat on, she moved in between my legs and handed me my plate. "Thank you" i said looking into her eyes my cheeks turning a little pink, "You're welcome sweetheart" I took a bite of the eggs and moaned at how good it was, after I sallowed I looked to see Aurora staring at me with a dark look in her eyes like she wanted something from me.

She moved her vision to down to my lips and back up at my eyes, i couldn't tell who leaned in first but all i know is i felt her breath on my lips before she looked at my eyes for confirmation. I nodded my head and she took her hand to rest comfortably on my neck before bring her lips to mine in a simple peck. It felt more than just a simple peck though it felt like freedom, it felt like i found something that had been missing.

—————————————————————————
Vote and comment please <3

Let me know how the fourth chapter was!