3

HER car was an old 1990 ford pickup truck that smelled like vanilla and honey, it was comforting.

She had her hand in mine the whole car ride and half way through, she took a turn and stopped going in the direction of my house. I squeezed her hand that was holding mine in my lap and asked "Where are we going?" She looked away from the road and into my eyes and said "To get slurpee's ". I nodded then she looked back on the road and her tumb started rubbing circles on my hand.

We stopped outside of a 7-eleven and and i was about to open the door when she ran around the side and opened it for me- "Here you go princess" "Thank you" I said blushing, we walked into the 7-eleven and made a bee line for the slurpee machine "I love blue raspberry," i said picking up a small cup "whats your favorite flavor?" I said looking up to find she was starting at me the whole time smiling, "I like cherry," she said picking up a small cup and filling it up to the top and grabbing a straw "Are you coming?" She asked me, i quickly filled up my slurpee and walking over to the checkout line with her.

"Hello welcome to 7-eleven, would this be all" the worker said "Yes, thank you" Aurora said and i went to pull out my wallet and looked up and found Aurora already paying "Wait no i wanted to pay" I said with a small pout on my face when we started walking out of the store "You pay for nothing when im around princess " she said with a serious expression "No im not letting you pay for anything else." I said "Ok whatever you say darling.." she said i got mad because she wasn't taking me seriously, i walked off to the car and opened the door and got in and waited with an annoyed expression on my face.

She got in and closed the door and turned to me "Baby im sorry i didn't mean to upset you, i don't ever have to pay for you again if it makes you happy." She said putting her hand on my thigh, i looked at her and nodded my head- " Im sorry I don't even know why im upset im just sleepy" i said looking at her with sleepy eyes, she nodded and kissed my forehead "Lets get you home then princess," she said driving out of the parking lot.

————————————————
"MY ROOM is straight down to the left" I said putting my coat away and watched her walk down the hallway to my room while i stayed back to grab a snack for us.

I grabbed some lays chips and walked to my room to find her on my bed looking through movies on Netflix, "Wanna watch a scary movie?" She asked "Yea sure," I said but in reality i was terrified of scary movies but I didn't wanna seem lame "just not too scary."

I put the chips down and walked over to the bed and climbed over her to get to the wall, sitting down and getting comfy I turned to her "Wanna watch this one love?" She asked and I kid you not it was the scariest looking movie I think you could find "Mhm" i said looking scared she just chuckled and said "We don't have to watch it if you don't want to baby" "No its fine doesn't look that bad anyways" i said laying my head on her shoulder, "Okay but if it gets to scary you'll tell me right?" "Mhm" i said "Words princess." "Yes of course I'll tell you" i said lifting my head from her shoulder and looking into her eyes "Okay then," She turned on the movie and I got comfy again.

The movie was slow at first and I almost fell asleep and then the jump scares came, i jumped once and thought it was over til more came. I whimpered and shoved my face into her neck, she paused the movie- "Baby i knew this was to scary why didn't you just say that in the beginning?" "I didn't wanna seem lame," I said she sighed and pulled me onto her lap "Love I could never think you are lame." She said rubbing my back up and down "Sorry i should of just told you" i said "Its okay just don't be afraid to speak up." "Do you wanna watc-" half way through my sentence i was caught off by a yawn "I think its time for you to sleep," she said turned off the tv completely, i put my face back into her neck and closed my eyes

"Good night my love" she said to me when i was half asleep "Good night rora" i said letting the nickname surprise me a little, i then felt myself drift off til i was dead asleep.

------------------
Vote and comment please <3

Let me know how the third chapter was!