1

Katie pov:
WALKING into school was always a hassle, even if i made it on time.

I couldn't wake up early for the life of me without being grumpy, so imagine me walking into school at 7:30 am drizzled on from the rain and tired. As i made my way through the busy halls to get to my least favorite class first period english i wondered if today is going to be- "Katie Cole!" my best friend Carter yelled from down the hall he's my only friend and my best friend.

He was the first person i came out to and he always supported who i was and what i wanted. "Hey Carter." I said sleepy "Whats wrong with you?" He said dressed in his football jersey for tonights game and looking as if he can run a marathon. "Nothing just wet and tired." I said with a sigh wanting this day to be over even though i haven't walked into first period yet.

"I understand today feels like a rainy sleep in kind of day, but this new protein shake literally shook me with how good it was!" He said holding up a green and chunky shake while laughing at his dad joke like it was the funniest thing ever, "But you're still coming to my game later right?" He said with puppy dog eyes "Yes, of course im still coming to your game, if you don't die from drinking whatever it is you have in that cup." I said with the most disgusted look i could muster. "If anything this drink gives me super powers. Anyways gotta go see you later than at my game Katie baby!" He said walking away laughing at the nickname he called me. "Later loser!" I called after him while i saw him disappear behind the corner.

-------

WALKING into english with 3 seconds to spare i quickly made my way to my seat.

"Okay class settle down, today we have a new partner project we have to read and write an essay about how this book connects to life." I tuned the teacher out because I've heard enough and want to relax until i heard him call me name "Katie Cole and Aurora Royal" he said then began calling the next set of names, i looked around trying to find Aurora and my lucky day she actually shows up to class.

She stares at me then walks up and comes over towards me and before i even have a second to speak shes already talking, "Hi princess" she says and i blush at the pet name but act like it doesn't affect me "I have a name you know?" I said acting brave for once in my shy life, she looks at me like with an amused expression and chuckles lightly then talks again, "I know you do princess but i like calling you it." She says with a gentle tone, and i just let her win and finally have enough time to take her in, and wow. She had dark brown eyes and a hard jawline that could cut. She dressed like the boys in our grade and i found it really cute on her. She caught my stare and raised her perfectly shaped eyebrow at me.

I looked away and blushed that she caught me staring at her, then a heard a soft chuckle followed by a "Shes too cute" which made me blush harder and squirm in my seat. Finally the bell rang and i was really to bolt out of there but a strong hang caught me and pulled me back, Aurora stood tall at 5'11 while my small 5'1 frame could not compete. "Can i have your number princess to do the project?" She said gently "Oh yeah i totally forgot here-" i said taking her phone and putting my number in it. "If your free Friday than i can come over and we can work on it around 6pm?" She said "Yeah i should be free around than" i said smiling at her "Okay see you later princess." She smiled at me then walked down the hall to whatever class she has next.

------------------
Vote and comment please <3

Let me know how the first chapter was!