2

LATER that day when i got home i got out one of Carters old football jerseys he let me borrow for the game and put on some face paint.

I had leggings on and a hoodie under the jersey which i thought was cute. I made my way out the house as i picked up everything i needed my phone and my wallet. It was pretty chilly for it being October but i think i can get through this night without a jacket.

As i was waiting for Carter to pick me up before the game i was looking through my phone until i heard a loud honk in the front of my house. Walking out the house it wasn't that chilly as i expected but wasn't exactly nice either. I opened Carters car door and right when i stepped in he was blasting the weekend, "Hey Katie are you ready for the best football game ever?!?" He said sounding like he was on top of the world "Yes of course i am!" I said trying to match his exciting tone. As we pulled out of my driveway into a soft silence

———————-
WE pulled up to the school and drove around for a few minutes trying to find parking.

When we did we got out and walked to the stadium "Bye Carter i know your going to do amazing!" I said giving him a bear hug he returned it and smiled and said "Thanks Kate you really are my best friend." We parted ways as i made my way to the bleachers and found a comfy sit right in the middle of the bleachers. Just as the game was about to start i felt a figure behind me and before i had the chance to turn around i heard someone say "Hi princess second time im seeing you today" she said looking at me with a charming smile which i returned "I guess were just destined to talk" i said giggled a little " I guess so" she said and smiled back at me and took a sit right next to me.

The game started and Carter was going strong until a 5'8 300 pound linebacker stopped him and took him to the ground i jumped up and was about to rush down when i tripped over the bleachers, "Woah princess slow down we wouldn't want anything to happen to that beautiful face of yours," she said concerned for my safety and all i did was look back with a worried expression and a look that said i was about to cry. "But- but Carter i don't know if he's going to be okay.." i said already tearing up thinking about it and before i could try and run off again she took me in her arms and hugged me and rubbed my back while saying, " its okay come on lets go check if he's okay. But go slowly down the steps we wouldn't want you to get hurt on your way down to him." She said with the most gentlest voice I've heard and i nodded my head in the crook of her neck and sniffled. Then she pulled my head from her neck and wiped my tears away while taking my hand and leading me down the steps to Carter.

On our way down to Carter i couldn't think about anything but how good our hands fit together, and i like it a lot actually. We made our way to the front of the gate leading to the turf and looked at Carter getting back up looking like he was okay just needed a sub out. I let out a sigh of relief "i told you princess nothing bad is going to happen." She said looking at me with a soft expression and rubbing my back slightly then she asked "Do you want to stay for the rest of the game or go home?" "I want to stay to support Carter but i am getting really sleepy" i said with a yawn already escaping my mouth she looked at me as if she saw the cutest thing on earth and i melted at how she looked.

"Let me just take you home darling you can support him another time." She said "But im not that sleepy and i still wanna hangout with you" i said tugging gently at the bottom of her shirt "We don't have to stop hanging out if you don't want too, we can watch a movie if you want" she said looking hopeful "Yes please" i said looking up at her with sleepy eyes, she just chuckles at me and take my hand and leads me to the parking lot. I take out my phone and text Carter that i had to go home and a friend was taking me and then me and Aurora were off driving to my house.

—————-————————————
Vote and comment please <3

Let me know how the second chapter was!