14 • Surprise!

Ivana and Pablo had spent their remainder of hours in Brazil touring the beautiful country, they went to see the best sights, and took plenty of pictures but eventually they had to leave, Peru welcomed them with a blast of heat just like Brazil bu...

Ivana and Pablo had spent their remainder of hours in Brazil touring the beautiful country, they went to see the best sights, and took plenty of pictures but eventually they had to leave, Peru welcomed them with a blast of heat just like Brazil but luckily they'd gotten used to that weather, t-shirts and shorts had become her best friend. The stay in Peru was a little longer then Brazil because the two locations where they had to go were on opposite sides of the country, Brazil took 1 week and Peru almost 3.

With the first month flown bye so easily they both had begun to feel homesick, their only consolation was knowing that in a month they would be back in the comfort of their homes -hopefully- Ivana texted and called Leo on the regular although neither spoke of their actions at the airport. Her relationship with Thiago grew and the youngest Messi seemed to enjoy talking to her, needless to say they were both very excited to meet.

As Ivana walked through Machu Picchu— famous ruins in peru — she thought about how her stay in Argentina would be. They were scheduled to stay there for a month, 2 weeks in Rosario , 2 in Córdoba and 1 week in Buenos Aires, that last week would be for their own pleasure though.

She imagined exploring her friend's- er her almost something's hometown and it brought her a sense of happiness for some reason. Since their kiss she had spent a lot of time thinking and she realized that she liked him, like really liked him. She thought about him everyday and always anticipated his call, she had a crush.

Regardless of what she thought Leo felt the same way, although he hadn't acknowledged it yet, he used the excuse of 'the heat of the moment' when Neymar asked him about the kiss, he just wasn't sure how to feel.

"Are you excited for Argentina?" Pablo asked the younger girl as he took a seat next to her on the ground

"I'm excited to get home" She laughed "I miss my bed" Ivana whined

"Me too, I miss my dog and my car" He said laughing alongside her

"Are we crazy?" She asked suddenly

"For what?"

"We took off from our lives, accepted an offer to go away for two months, I don't think ordinary people do that very often" She said forcing a smile as she lied on the grass

"Maybe we're a little different, but different is good" He reassured her "We're explorers, makes us unique"

"I guess so," Ivana shrugged "we're just impulsive people who take impulsive decisions"

"You're right, sometimes I think it's a good thing. I can do what I really want without hesitation, it's nice it gives me a good state of mind"

Ivana looked up at him in realization knowing exactly what she had to do.

On the way back to their hotel room Ivana scrambled through her phone looking for Leo's contact, just as she was about to press the call button a voice on the tv in the lobby caught her attention.