1 • Messi who?

"You can't convince me."

"Ivana, I'm telling you everyone is saying he's better than Cristiano."

"He can't be, there's no way."

"There one-hundred percent is. He has a game this weekend if you watch him play maybe that'll convince you." Even if I couldn't see her I knew she was smiling through the phone.

"But I have plans to go watch Ronaldo's game."

"Vana, you have gone to every single one of Madrid's games."

"I promise I'm only going for Cris. Im a culer and you know it."

"If you're a culer then how come you can't even make time to come to one of their games?"

"Maybe I've been too focused on-"

"Yes I know. Cristiano Ronaldo let it go. You're coming with me on Saturday, it's not a question."

"But-"

She hung up on me.

I can't believe this. Olivia has been trying to get me to come to Barcelona's game this weekend. And other day I would be delighted to go but lately I have been avoiding games because Olivia is trying to convince me that this dude is better than Cristiano, I think his name is Messy?

I kept telling her no but she's a hard head. Olivia works for Barça so she basically knows everyone there she's lucky she gets to meet all the players.

Now I have to change my plans, I already had my outfit prepared and everything picked out and everything. Now I have to find something to match with my Barça jersey.

I go in my closet fishing for my jersey when I feel a pair of hands wrapping around my waist.

"What're you looking for babe?" Matias asks me

"My Barcelona jersey. Have you seen it?"

"Wait which one is that? The white one?"

"No, no that's Madrid. I'm looking for the blue and red."

"I haven't seen it." He say's placing soft kisses onto my neck.

"Can you help me find it?"

"How about we take a break and you know do something fun?"

"Matias, not now."

"Please, I miss you."

"Matias, I'm literally busy right now."

"Bae, please? I've waited long enough."

"Mati! I said no, not now."

"Fine, whatever." He says leaving immediately

I moved in with my boyfriend Matias 2 weeks ago and he has been in the mood all the time, but now is not the moment.

I realize I probably still hadn't unpacked my jersey and sure enough when I looked into the last box it was in there.

I left my jersey alone like that, I guess my priorities have sighted lately. My jersey doesn't have anyone's name or number on it. That's what I like about it, I want people to know I love Barça for Barça not for any players.

I end up just pairing it with some black leggings and white adidas shoes.

Although it's Friday I like prepare clothes before hand.

Class ended about an hour, college is exhausting but at least I enjoy what I do, photography an extracurricular activity but it's mostly just for fun, I'm a track runner. I'm not good enough to go pro but I just love running it's one of my passions alongside taking pictures.