4 • Photography

"Get up lazy" I heard someone say

"What the fu-"

"Get up." The voice repeats

"I'm tried"

"Ivana, estoy hablando en serio, date prisa y despierta"
{Ivana I'm being serious hurry up and wake up}
I finally recognize the voice as Olivia's

"How did you get in?" I ask her, my voice clearly tired

"I let myself in!" She says proudly and I can tell she has a smile on her face

"Why are you even here?" I ask her unbothered to even open my eyes

"Umm don't you remember? Today is game day"

"What!" I shoot up my eyes closing because of the brightness

"Um just kidding!"

"Oh my gosh Liv. You almost gave me a heart attack, leave me alone I'm freaking tired"

"No no, wake up today is a girls day. Your boyfriend is working and you don't have school so we're going to hangout, come on."

"Ughh I'm tired"

"Ivana Casey, im not asking youu, get ready our first stop is Camp Nou!"

"What? Why are we going there."

"Because" she says matter of factly "I have to record a quick video of their training session, but I promise it won't take long."

"And is there any reason I have to be there?" I ask her annoyed

"Yes, because we're going shopping as soon as we get out of there, and I don't want to waste any time."

"Um alright. But are you sure they're won't be any problems with me going there?"

"Oh no, I already asked so don't worry."

"Okay good, so where else are we going so I can get dressed appropriately?"

"Umm just think of it as a shopping slash gossip girls day."

"Alright, get out I'm gonna change."

"Okay but hurry, I'll be waiting for you downstairs, I'll make you some food."

"Thanks."

When Olivia walked out I ran to my closet to find a cute outfit, I literally couldn't decide there was so many options and I could not stop thinking about the people I would see at Camp Nou.

I finally decided on this ——->

I went downstairs and I was immediately hit with the smell of bacon and eggs

I went downstairs and I was immediately hit with the smell of bacon and eggs. Knowing Olivia that's the only thing she can cook.

When I get to the kitchen she's already serving our food and she's getting orange juice out of the fridge.