❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘 ❅

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨:
𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬
──────•°•❅•°•──────

"I want to die... Sano."

──────•°•❅•°•──────

𝙉𝙤 𝙊𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

𝙉𝙤 𝙊𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Y/n had no idea on what she wanted to do.
At the moment she sat on the wheelchair gazing on they city's snowy view. Although it wasn't like she could actually see the building given she was in the hospital's rooftop in the coldest day of December.

Supposedly the cold weather shouldn't bother her, given that she had an ice quirk. But then again just like Touya her quirk wasn't suited for her body. The coldness of the weather was enough to have her reminiscent over the activies she and Touya would do every winter day of each year.

What a wretched life this was. As if it was cursing her for no absolute reason. Oh how she despised this world.
Feeling the knitted scarf fly along in the same direction of the wind as she could only find comfort in the thick jacket that she chose to wear. Y/n let out a icy breath, with a small smoke even visible to the eye coming out of her mouth.

"I wasn't sure if you wanted coffee or hot choco but I think the second option is more comforting, so I went with that." Shinichiro spoke, breaking the silence of the little world Y/n had buit before handing her the cup of hot choco he had baught from the cafe across the street from the hospital.

"Thanks." Y/n answered shortly, not bothering to glance at the male simply keeping her gaze at the view before her.

Bringing the cup closer to her lips, feeling the I.V following she she moved her hand. Feeling a gush of warmth as she took a sip from her given drink.

"How are you feeling?" Shinichiro asked, breaking the silence between them.

"Mentally or Physically?"

"Both actually."

"Physically... I've gotten numb, pain is something I haven't felt for a long time already. Mentally..." Y/n took a pause as she took another sip of her drink

"I feel like killing myself."

It was an answer that Shinichiro actually expected though was still shocked. Nevertheless he kept quiet, awaiting for her next words.

"It hurts so much it feels like a million needles are slowly piercing my skin but at the same time it feels like something ran over me so fast I wasn't even aware of it."

"The nights I've spent in this hospital made me restless." Y/n started of as she brought her free hand to caress the bags that begun to form under her eyes. Her pale skin (which she got from her mother's genes) didn't really help woth concealing the dark circles under her dual colored eyes.

"Waking up because of a dream I keep on seeing again and again... It feels like my brain loves to play a broken record everytime I wish to numb all this heartache with darkness."

"I want to die... Sano." Y/n painfully admitted as she now gazes into complete nothing, the cloudy sky with tiny snow flakes slowly descending from the heavens.

"But I know I can't."

It was complicated. She had no idea what she truly wanted at the moment.

"I want everything to go away but at the same time I worry about my siblings... I wonder what will happen to Shoto if I go ahead and leave right now..." For Shinichiro it didn't sound like she was about to break, rather it sounded as if she was already broken beyond repair, voice as calm as day yet so cold as this winter day.

"I doubt the death of his eldest children will make him change his ways..." Y/n even laughed at her own words. It wasn't a laugh of happiness but rather mocking, as if she were mocking herself as she spoke.

"Can I ask you something?" Y/n asked as a
She finally looked at the dark haired male who kept silent the entire time.

"Yeah... Go ahead."

"What should I do?"

"Honestly it's up to you." Shinichiro answered, flashing the girl a smile

"For me it's better to live for yourself rather than living for others. Because if you live for others then you'll never be happy... Well atleast truthfully." The male added

"But honestly... I want you to stay here. I don't know how much pain your dealing with at the moment, but It's just not worth it if you end it all right now. Though in the same time I don't want to force you to do something your tired of or something that makes you feel pain."

"It's your life. You decide what you do. Don't let others dictate you, if you want to leave your house... Me and the others will support you. Even if you want to do the craziest thing in the world... I want you to know that you have our full support."

A comfortable silence filled the atmosphere as Y/n said nothing, though something had lulled Shinichiro into a gentle hug, though since he was in front of Y/n and she was seated in a wheel chair— Shinichiro simply went close, caressing the girl's hair gently as Y/n's face (idk how to really describe this) was buried in Shinichiro's chest. It wasn't long when Shinichiro heard muffled sobs and a moist warm feeling seep through his clothes.

And in the gentlest voice Y/n could ever hear; "it's okay. You can cry it all out." Shinichiro spoke ever so gently which only seemed to make Y/n let out all of her frustration and bottled up feelings.

Even with this Y/n didn't know if the male was doing this out of pity or with his purest intentions nevertheless she never felt such warmth before.
Warmth that seemed to lift off the burden she's been carrying so far.

That feeling alone, somehow made her attached.
But yet again both of them found themselves somehow craving for each other's warmth and comfort.

【1005 ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ 】
ᴘᴜʙʟɪꜱʜᴇᴅ: ᴊᴜʟʏ 30, 2023
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ: ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 21, 2023

So uhmmm I pretty much didn't update for Nine months and I sincerely apologize for that

So uhmmm I pretty much didn't update for Nine months and I sincerely apologize for that. And I know this short chapter won't make uo for it but I will try my best to update as much as I can. And to those old readers of mine as you may recall the last chapter of this fic was actually when the BD member and Y/n went to the Philippines and I actually deleted those chapters since I completely forgot my original plan for that plot soo yeaaaahhhh I hope this will clear any confusion (if there are any.)