❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ❅

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴀꜱᴇ
──────•°•❅•°•──────

"Some Pros can handle it."

──────•°•❅•°•──────

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Taking a sharp turn to the left Y/n and Shinichiro continued to run as the men after them continued to chase them.

Y/n could see the dark haired male had begun to get tired considering how his speed slowly decreased. Looking back Y/n saw the men slowly closing in the gap between them. A sigh leaving her lips as she flicked her free hand– ice then appearing on the ground the men ran on, causing them to slip and fall to the ground harshly.

"Shinichiro-san can you skate?"

"Huh?! Why are you asking that now?!"

"I'll take that as a yes but not skilled" Y/n stepped on the ground ice forming beneath them as she slightly bent her legs letting the slide across the road, guidining Shinichiro who nearly had his face planted on a few signs. Though the men following them had it worse when they got up and still decided to go after them.

Finally reaching an abandoned building Y/n quickly jumped off the trail of ice, dragging Shinichiro as she did so, though letting the ice trail continue further down onto the road. As she pulled Shinichiro inside a hidden corner.

"Holy shit" Shinichiro cursed as heavy breathing left his lips. Though his mouth was immediately covered with a Y/n's hand. As she motioned the male to quiet down.

"Where the hell did they go?!" Shinichiro heard a male's voice, as Y/n's hand still continued to cover his mouth.

"The ice trail is going that way!"

"Then go that way dumbasses!"

Upon hearing their footsteps fade away, Y/n slowly removed her hand from covering Shinichiro's lips.

"...you're hands kinda cold." Shinichiro quickly remarked as Y/n gazed at her arm noticing a the trail of frost bites.

"Oh, Sorry. It's just a quick drawback from my quirk." Y/n apologized, swiftly letting go of the male's hand.

"It'll be gone eventually"

Awkward silence filled the air as the two teens decided to sit by the cemented ground. Yet the peace can't just last long can't it?