❅ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❅

ʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ?
──────•°•❅•°•──────

"Do what you want... Sano"

──────•°•❅•°•──────

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Thank you very much for having me today." Y/n thanked, bowing a perfect 90° as she did so.

"It's no big deal. Also thank you for pairing up with my grandson over here." Mansanku Sano answered as he pointed at Shinichiro

"Hey!—"

"Hey! Nee-chan are you gonna come by again?!" Emma and Mikey questioned in unision cutting off their elder brother's protest as they rushed towards the dual haired female.

"...maybe if me and Sano-san get paired up in another project." Y/n answered, normally she'll bluntly answer them but their were chirldren and it may come out as something rude.

"Eh???" Both children let out gloomily

"Aren't you nii-chan's girlfriend though?!" Mikey questioned causing Shinichiro to flinch with his younger brother's question, where Mansanku did his best to not laugh.

"We're just classmates. I moved in to his school a few weeks ago." Y/n patiently answered, not really bothered by the male's question.

"Ha! I knew it since it's nii-chan he probably—" before Mikey could finish his words Shinichiro quickly dash towards Mikey in the speed of light and closing his mouth shut his his hand.

"He's a funny kid, isn't he?" Shinichiro awkwardly covered Mikey's mouth

"Why'd you buy us ice cream then?" Emma questioned

'Because you already dragged me to the nearest convenience store'

"You three looked like you really wanted some." Y/n answered ignoring the answer she that she thought. Plus not like she cared about the price, it wasn't her money she was wasting anyway.

"Then—!"

Shoving Mikey away just as he got away from his (Shinichiro) hold. Not wanting his sibling to say anything else.

"Ooh, look at the time. We should get going since Todoroki-san's in a rush!" Shinichiro excused before grabbing the girl's wrist and quickly but gently dragging her out of the Sano household.

 We should get going since Todoroki-san's in a rush!" Shinichiro excused before grabbing the girl's wrist and quickly but gently dragging her out of the Sano household