Trailer

(I decided to make a trailer for the upcoming Digimon: World's Collide series. Hope you enjoy.)

.

.

.

.

.

The first scene shows the opening of EDEN as a mysterious voice started to speak.

Welcome to the Digital Garden of EDEN

The next scene shows the city of Eden with giant buildings and stores; avatars of some businessmen, some teens hanging out, and a family having fun as the voice continued talking.

EDEN is a virtual world(Metaverse) providing several revolutionary services in a new generation of digital content

Another scene shows a figure white-haired boy who is in his tweens flying around EDEN viewing the place.

Bountiful entertainment including shopping and movies

Then another scene shows the white-haired boy landing at the entrance. The voice continued talking as the boy looks around the place.

Everything from corporate transactions to political administration...Everyone's needs are met. I will be more than happy to introduce some of the available services that will be a part of your daily life

The scene blacks out for about 3 seconds before showing the white-haired boy who turns out to be Todd Isamu who is now 12 years old and now wears a red jacket with orange and green sleeves, brown pants, green shoes with turquoise colors on some parts and he still wears his mother's necklace.

The future of the net is not behind a screen. It is an intuitive virtual reality through the use of avatars

The scene then shows Todd looking up at the white sky as the scene gets closer to his face.

I do hope you enjoy using our cutting-edge cyberspace services. EDEN is a human network connecting the world to the future, run by Kamishiro Enterprises

Another scene shows Todd in Kowloon with her maid Lilly looking around the area as the scene then blacks out again. We then cut to a scene of Dokugumon fainting in defeat as Arcadiamon(Rookie) jumps down while doing a victory pose. It then looks at Todd and Lilly with a happy look, Todd then smiles back before hugging Arcadiamon.

Todd: I am happy to see you again, Acadiamon.

Arcadaimon(Rookie): Me too...

The next scene shows Todd, Lilly, Pomumon, and Arcadiamon meeting up with Takumi, Ami, Nokia, and Arata. Then we see Todd talking to Arata.