Jealousy (not a chapter)

"Prince?"

Y/N called out as she looked at said guy standing in the library holding a book along with Pedro who was also holding a book. They were probably reading which is obvious.

"Princess? Wouldn't expect you to pay Prince a visit. Miss Prince?"

Prince teased as Pedro smirk, mimicking his master's emotion.

"Sure but don't get too delusional~ Y/N was thinking of spending time in the library. What are you reading?"

Y/N stands beside Prince to look at what he's reading as he replies.

"Nothing much just some rules, tips and other stuff about soot and all that. What were you looking for, Princess?"

"Same as usual, something to learn."

Y/N goes to find a book as Prince follows close behind.

"Eager to study huh? Are you planning on being a Star Bearer?"

Y/N takes out a book as she scans through it a bit before moving to another one.

"Yes. Kate is also planning on the same goal. All she can hope for is for the best. Speaking of the Star Bearers make Y/N misses them."

The Prince's face drops a little.

"... You still remember right..?"

"It's in the past now. Y/N tends to try and forget it. Dwelling on the last will only make her fall deeper and deeper into a hole of loathsome and lost."

"Wise."

Prince replied not long after as he picked up a few more books and went to sit at the couch. Pedro followed behind as he wink at Doll whose face was scowling at him.

𝑲𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆! 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆?! 𝑰𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒂𝒈!!

Doll thought before she looked at her mistress who then nodded at her signalling that she's done picking books.

They approach the two guys sitting as they begin reading in peace.

Barbara looks at the two as she feels a bit jealous. It's a good thing that Y/N is trying hard to be a Star Bearer though she knows better than anyone that Y/N is practically a part of the Star Bearers already. Y/N doesn't really need to study too hard but I guess it would make it easier for her to have a good background before applying or joining. Barbara's still upset that Y/N is with another person, together.

Barbara decided that she had enough of this and decided to just walk away and leave without another word.

This is for you all since I didn't upload any chapter last week.

It's extremely short and I know it won't make up for it but yeah. Wattpad didn't save my work and it got cut off so I'll be posting only this bit.

😔❤️

( •̥́ ˍ •̀ू )