◇ He's The One ◇

I am a student of Hawkins High, and I was dating Brian Anderson, the popular guy from the basketball team. I wasn't happy with him, I don't even know why I agreed to date him.

He was never with me, always hanging out with his friends, canceling our plans at the last minute and not even spending an hour with me. I did wanted him to stay and I liked him, not too much but a little bit. And him doing this not even once, but multiple times made me furious.

I don't even know why we were dating at this point, I wasn't clingy but I did wanted him to be with me, atleast for a goddamn hour!

That was until, he started arguing with me for the smallest reasons, or I can say for no reason. Such as talking to a guy or being too clingy. I was very angry with him, he never spends time with me and he would be angry on me at such reasons, why would I tolerate this?

We decided to meet after an argument, to try and talk things through. I didn't even wanted to go because I knew the plans are gonna be canceled the last moment, but he begged and promised to go with him.
And yet once again, there I was. Outside in the cold night, standing there and waiting for Brian. It was over an hour, I was furious. I couldn't take this thing anymore.

The next day, I attended my classes, as usual. But I felt strange, people kept giving me looks. I was very confused but I ignored it.

After a class, I was at my locker when my best friend walked up to me.
"Heyy", Kate greeted.

"Hii", I said, closing my locker and facing her. I glanced at two girls beside my locker, staring at me and whispering something.

"Why is everyone staring at me like I'm some sort of monster?"

"Y/N..."

"Yeah?"

"Yesterday, Brian was with a girl at the party", she said.

My eyes widened with rage,
I waited for him at the diner for over an hour, in the cold weather, thinking that he would be here. But, instead he was with a girl at a party. And yet again, he broke my trust..

And this was it...

I stomped my way to the hallways and saw him, laughing with his friends. I grabbed his hand and dragged him to an empty classroom.

"May I know where were you last night?", I asked, crossing my arms.

"Uhh", he stuttered.

"ARE YOU STILL GONNA LIE TO ME AS IF I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU WERE OFF WITH SOME GIRL AT A PARTY WHILE I WAITED FOR YOU AT THE RESTAURANT FOR A WHOLE F***ING HOUR!"

"What? Who told you that? I was just busy last night!", he said, with an innocent voice.

"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY KIDDING ME? BUSY WITH WHAT?!", I asked.

He stared at me, thinking for an excuse, I slapped him across his face.

"WE'RE DONE!"

I turned to left the class, but he harshly grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside.

"How dare you hit me?", he gritted, his face didn't had the same apologetic expression, but instead it turned to an angry and irritated one.

"You think you can raise your voice at me, huh?", he growled, before slapping me hard on my cheek, making me fall to the ground.

I was shook, he did yell at me. But never hit me, tears rolled down my cheek as he grabbed the sides of my face, harshly.

"I don't want to be with you, you hear me? There are many girls better than you, and I don't know why I am sticking with a girl like you. You're so clingy, I don't even get my freedom. It's so annoying, Y/N! And yes, we're done. I don't want to be with a clingy and annoying girl like you. We're f***ing done, you b**ch!", he spat, before hitting me again.