◇ "Sleep Tight, Princess" ◇

I was very exhausted after working many shifts at work. So, I came home really tired and looked for Eddie, wanting to cuddle and sleep with him. He wasn't home so I thought that he would be at his campaign again, I wasn't able to stay awake for another second so I plopped myself on the couch, falling into deep slumber.

EDDIE'S P.O.V

I invited the Hellfire club to my house to discuss about the new campaign that we're starting this week.

We entered the house,
Jeff, Gareth and Mike were arguing about something loudly, I ignored them and walked to the living room.

I turned my head to the couch to see a tired Y/N sleeping peacefully. She's been working many shifts nowadays and she always comes home tired.

"Shut up, Y/N's sleeping!", I whisper-yelled at them. They snapped their heads at her and immediately stopped talking.

I walked towards her, admiring her beautiful face. I ran my fingers through her hair. She squinted her eyes, sleepily.

"Hi, sweetheart", I whispered, smiling.

She closed her eyes and smiled, cuddling with her blanket. I smiled at her.

"She's so adorable", Gareth smiled.

"I know", I said, protectively.

He raised his hands in defense and took a few steps back.
"You're so obsessed with her", Dustin said, chuckling.

"Yeah, I know. It's a problem", I chuckled and walked away to other room with my friends.

We discussed about the campaign and after some time, everyone left.

I walked in the living room to see Y/N still sleeping. I picked her up and took her to our room. I gently laid her on the bed and I lied beside her.

She wrapped her arms around me and looked up with her sleepy eyes.
"Hey, you're home", she smiled.

"Yes, I am sweetheart. Now get some rest", I smiled, wrapping my arms around her and pecking her cheek.

"Sleep tight, princess"

We slept in each other's warm embrace....

[Sorry for such a short imagine]

(Credits of this story :- butterfly🤍🦋 )
(Y.T)