◇ Musical Match ◇

[OUTFIT AT THE END OF THE STORY!]

I had been playing metal music since I was a teenager and was a guitarist for a local metal band. I loved all types of music, but my true passion was metal.

Every weekend, I could be found at the Hideout, a small club that was the only one in town that hosted metal bands. I felt right at home there, surrounded by the thunderous roar and the bright flashes of colorful lights.

I would come to the bar and perform my renditions of some of my favorite metal songs. I practiced and played it, confidently, drawing in more and more fans each evening.

Tonight, I had a perfomance, I quickly got ready and wore a metal outfit, I got my guitar and drove off to the Hideout to rock the stage, once again.

I reached and set up everything with band members, and then we started playing. I felt so energetic, I knelt down, shutting my eyes and focusing. It was so intense and powerful.

I felt someone's eyes at me, my eyes wandered around the tables to see a tall, handsome young man staring at me with a surprised look.

○•°○•°○•°○•°○

EDDIE'S P.O.V

I was bored so I decided to go to the Hideout, I reached and saw a girl with some members of a band. She was wearing a black shirt, with ripped net jeans and a belt buckle. And she was totally slaying that outfit.

She boldly stepped onto the stage with her electric guitar. She started playing, her fingers moved quickly and effortlessly over the strings.

I watched her in awe.

'Who is this girl? She's amazing', I thought to myself.

I was surprised, I observed her moves, how she played the guitar with enthusiasm, so much focus and totally setting a fire on the stage!

She glanced at me with a confused look, but I didn't react. She played for a very long time, and it was awesome!

After she finished her performance, she got off the stage and headed to the bar. I couldn't stop myself, I followed her to the bar.

I took a deep breath and approached her with an open heart and a warm smile.

"Hey there. You were incredible up there", I said, smiling shyly.

I don't know why I felt so shy infront of her.

She turned to me and smiled,
"Ohh, hey. Thanks. I appreciate it"

"Eddie Munson", I said, holding my hand out for her to shake.

"Y/N L/N", she introduced herself, shaking my hand.

"So, Y/N, you're a metal guitarist. That's kinda hot", I said, smirking, sarcastically.

"Is it now?", she laughed, her brown eyes glinted from the white lights.

"No, I mean, I just thought you're a girl who listens to pop. I am surprised that you're so into metal. Rocked the stage!"

"Thanks", she smiled.
"And yeah, I do listen to pop, but metal is my passion. I've been practicing metal on guitar since I was a teen"

I was surprised with her passion,
"Wow, yeah. I mean, I'm a metal guitarist too. Maybe we could, I don't know, jam together sometime?", I asked, twirling my hair around my finger.

"I'd like that", she said, giving a very charming smile.

I realized I was falling for her, and why wouldn't I?
She's so similiar to me.

Gorgeous, Awesome, Metalhead.

After talking for a long time, about our mutual love of metal and our mastery of guitar playing. I was blown away by Y/N's skill and enthusiasm and wanted to know her more.

I gathered all of my courage to ask her out,
"How about.....w-we make a date out of it?", I asked, trying to sound confident.

"I'm listening", she says, intrigued.

"Well, I know this great spot where we could play and grab a bite to eat. How about tomorrow night?", I asked.

I chuckled as I saw her cheeks turn red,
"Sounds like a plan", she said, smiling.

"Sweet. It's a date then", I said, beaming.

We exchanged numbers as she looked up at me with a sweet smile and kissed my cheek, before walking away.
"Bye Munson, see ya tomorrow"

"Bye, Y/N"

Looks like I've found my musical match..

___________________________________________________

☆☆☆☆☆

{OUTFIT}

☆☆☆☆☆

Hope you liked this story and the outfit, I am sorry because I don't have a good knowledge of metal and rock. So, I tried my best.

If you liked this, vote and comment♡

~TheDarkBlackWolf ♡