24

"Yuna, can we talk?"

Yuna stop midway and turn to her mother. Good thing about Lershire is they're not strict with the titles and rules.

"Yes, mother."

Yorim, the Queen, held her daughter's hand. Her face softened and caress Yuna's cheeks. Yuna can sense her mother's concerned. Yuna smiled to assure her mother.

"How are you? I haven't seen you roaming around here anymore."

"I'm sorry, mother."

"No news about her?"

Yuna know what her mother's talking about. She shake her head. Her mother sighed.

"Did you hear anything from her mother?" Yuna asked.

"We met at some party's and she looks not worried at all. She seems fine as if her daughter is not missing."

Yuna can't help but to clench her fist. There is something running on her mind but she doesn't want to confirm it. She's not sure if it's true or not.

When they gathered again in Jungwon's library, she didn't stop herself to told them what she's been digging about Seok-yung.

"What? She has a twin?!" Sunghoon exaggeratedly exclaimed.

"I'm not sure if it's true okay? I just heard from the maids that then whenever I went to the Avalfos, I didn't even see a single picture of Seok-yung nor a family picture of them!" Yuna continued.

"Are you sure about this, Yuna?"

Yuna turned to her cousin and nodded.

"Yes! Remember her name? You said before that the 'Kang' doesn't exist in their Kingdom! And Seok-yung's last name is Kang!"

"Who is her twin then?" Sunghoon erupted.

"No one knows about her, Sunghoon."

"I think Jungwon should know this!"

"Don't bother, he already knew it."

"What?"

"He has his own plans. I bet he's moving on his own as of now."

Yuna was about to open her mouth to argue more but Heeseung already shut her. Yuna frustratedly sit down with her arms crossed.

It's already 9 months since Seok-yung is missing. Heeseung thought that Jungwon is going back to what he used to be. Jungwon seems like weakening but that won't stop him for searching Seok-yung.

Heeseung closed his book when Jungwon enter the library. Yuna went home with Sunghoon and Heeseung is the only one was left here.

"Do you have hints now?" Heeseung asked.

Jungwon shook his head. His damp hair is falling under his eyes.

"If her body is not here, where could it possibly be?"

Jungwon look at Heeseung. Heeseung is trying to figure out what he said. Jungwon is just waiting for him to say it.

"Human's world..."

Jungwon nodded. He knew it the moment he step his foot to the enchantress place.

"You knew? How? And you didn't even bother to tell us?"

"Because I'm planning to go to the human's world. That's why I keep it to myself." Jungwon explained.

"How will you do that? As far as I know, it will take days to go to the human's world. And if she's there? What are you going to do?"

"Scare her?" Jungwon chuckle with no humor.

"What?"

"The enchantress told me that the gate to the human's world was opened. She finds out that one of the enchantress escape and use all her power to open the gate."

"But the timeline in human's world is different here in vampire's world. Three days here is already a month advance in there." Heeseung concluded.

"Then, if Seok-yung is almost a year missing here... she's been in human's world for... one year?" Heeseung added.

"Correct. Yesterday, Jongseong sent a letter. It says that the in the human's world, there's plenty of different breeds and vampires roaming. Sooner or later, killings of people will spread."

"What are you going to do?"

"We'll create a story. A story that will make everyone believe and be terrified of."

Heeseung is confused. He rarely see Jungwon to he this determined to do something. Seok-yung has a big effect on him huh. Is that how mate thing works? He asked himself.

"We're going to the human's world. I will bring her back here and make sure she will not lost in my eyesight again."