19

TW: slight bad words

In love. There's no way Seok-yung's in love with him. She barely know him! She just met him. How can she easily fall in love with him? Seok-yung hates Jungwon.

"Hey, are you okay?" Yuna asked.

"Y-yes..." Seok-yung nods.

Yuna lean forward to whisper to Seok-yung.

"Did he..."

Seok-yung quickly realize what Yuna is trying to say. She immediately shake her head.

"No, h-he didn't!" Seok-yung stuttered.

Yuna sigh. "I'm really sorry about what happened tonight. I don't know why I can't control my body that time. I never feel thirsty like that."

"It's fine. Maybe that's a perk of being a vampire?"

"Hm, but vampires is not that thirsty-thirsty over a vampire's blood."

"Maybe my blood is special? Even Jungw--" Seok-yung stop midway.

Yuna tilted her head, waiting for Seok-yung to continue. Seok-yung is hesitating if she's gonna tell Yuna about what Heeseung told her.

Does Yuna have idea about it? Seok-yung thought.

"What is it?"

"Nevermind."

"C'mon, you're about to say Jungwon's name. Say it." Yuna insist.

Heeseung and Jungwon enter the room that made the two princess turn their heads to them.

"I heard my name," Jungwon said.

Seok-yung meet Jungwon's eyes. She quickly look away when she feel like she's losing her breath. Her heart is racing.

"Yeah, I'm telling her how manipulative you are. She should be careful with you," Yuna smirks.

Jungwon rose the side of his lip.

"Should I also tell her your dark secrets? I prefer you not befriended with her."

Yuna muttered a curse. Seok-yung look shocked when she heard Yuna. How can Yuna cursed the alpha? Their friendship is really deep to throw words like that.

"Stop it. You're scaring Seok-yung." Heeseung interrupt.

Jungwon looked at Seok-yung. Seok-yung is avoiding his eyes. She still can't believe what Jungwon told her. She's determined.

"Seok-yung, you should be more careful right now. Creatures are starting to hunt you down." Heeseung speak.

"W-why?"