02

"Class dismissed."

My mind was spacing the whole class that I don't even understand a bit of the discussion. I sighed and place my notes inside my bag.

I don't know what happened to me but out of nowhere I would suddenly spacing, thinking something like I missed or forget. It's been a week but I think there's something wrong with me but I don't what is it. I sighed.

Winter nudge me. I looked at her. "Wallyu?" She said.

I nodded and stood up. Winter is a close friend, guess? She's popular because she's the face of the university. She has so many circle of friends but she said that its not the typical friend that she can open up her problems and rants.

"What do you mean?" I asked her when she approached me out of nowhere.

I'm alone in the corner at the cafeteria. She asked me If I can be her best friend. I don't know what to say because she just appeared like some mushroom in front of me.

"You've been here for what? One year? As far as I can see, you doesn't seem to give a damn in your surroundings. You're always alone. I bet you have a friends, do you?" She said.

"So? I don't see you have business with that."

Her lips parted. I don't mind if she have a reputation or what here at school. I just wanted to graduate without getting in to trouble. Studying sucks.

"That's why...." She mumbled. "Anyway, it doesn't matter. Let's be friends!"

"I don't want to."

"Well, you have no choice. You have a friend now, Kang Se-yeon."

She greeted every students we passed by like some candidate in election. I shrugged that thought.

We went to the abandoned rooftop where Wallyu is. We saw bunch of boys drinking beer and the two of them is familiar. There's a table on the side that full of drinks and chips. Theres a mini video game machine on the other side. I don't know who made this place but maybe they did this for some chilling when you're stress in class.

"Woah, the most beautiful of University is here?" The long blonde haired man said.

"Shut up, Hyun Jin."

"I beg to disagree, but I think Winter is not the most beautiful here in University," The familiar guy said.

They scan me from head to foot. Winter snorted. "Will you stop? She's not the type of girl you flirt with." She said.

"Are you new here? Perhaps, transferee?"

"She transferred 2 years ago." Winter said.