13

Since she overheard the conversation that night, it didn't leave her mind that maybe the blue haired boy she met in the forest is the same as the strange guy she saw behind the bushes

It was a cozy morning, Seok-yung was lying on the lawn and watching the sky. The Queen ordered to just stay her inside her room because there was an important visitors in the castle. But then she sneak out and went at the back of the castle where most of the servants and maids are.

Some of them are used to saw her staying at the lawn. She open her eyes and smile.

"Lady Seok-yung, please stand up. The queen will ge----" Seok-yung cut off her servant.

"Don't worry, Chae! No one will notice if I leave the castle." Seok-yung laughed.

Seok-yung closed her eyes a bit and feel the calming wind. An image of a little boy flash on her mind. If only she could have a chance to ask his name, maybe it will be easier for her to find that boy. Her only clue is the hair color. But it's been a long year and she wonders if the boy could still remember her. Maybe not because it was long years ago.

But a sound of footsteps wake Seok-yung's senses. When she open her eyes, an unfamiliar face welcome her. Both of them startled. Seok-yung stood up and took a steps back away from her. While the girl hold her chest and still in shock.

"Who are you?" Seok-yung ask after a long silence.

The girl fix her poise and stood proper and prim. Base on how she dress, her hair in a clean braid with a tiara, she must be a princess.

"And who are you?" The girl asked back.

"I ask you first, who are you?" Seok-yung raise a brow.

The girl immediately draw an irritated face. She scanned Seok-yung from head to toe and rolled her eyes when their eyes met.

"Are you dense? How come you don't know the princess of Lershire? Such a low..."

Seok-yung crossed her arm.

"Oh! You're a princess? I never heard such a thing about you. My bad, you must be a low-class princess then?"

"What did you say?!" The princess exploded.

Seok-yung parted her lips to say a word but stop midway when she saw who's coming. Seok-yung cleared her voice and bowed when the Queen came. Beside the Queen is also a Queen from Kingdom of Lershire.

"What's happening here?" The Queen said.

"Yuna? Are you making a fight again?" The Queen of Lershire, Yorim, scold her.