𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

it was the first game they had in this facility, yuta didnt know how to feel about that and he didnt want to broast but he did have the best results in the physical exams that the group had done

the group was sat in their room, listening to ego talk about the upcoming first selection.

"in this facility, a total of 25 teams from b down to z are split into five groups, one per building. if you didnt know yet, each team lost a player, meaning there are 275 players." ego announces.

"huh?! so i'm still dead at the end? i was happy for nothing!" igarashi says, dissapointed he didnt make it far in the ranks.

yuta looks to his shoulder and saw the beautiful number '264' showing there, like he thought, he did compete the exam as the best.

"your rank decides your team, ranks 1 through 11 are in team b, ranks 12 to 22 are team c and so on." ego informs, "your team z, are the lowest-ranked in building 5."

"tsk, dont lump me in with these losers." raichi says, annoyed.

"huh?" igarashi lets out offended.

"who are you calling loser?" kunigami asks also offended.

"hey now, lets all calm down." kuon says and yuta didnt like the weird feeling in his stomach he had because of him.

"higher-ranked players eat gourmet food and get to train in better buildings. in here, the best soccer player i king. if you want a better enviroment, win your way up." ego says.

'no need to tell me twice..im already the king in this team anyways' yuta thought, his ego slightly showing as he shook his head.

"alright then let us begin the first selection." ego announces, "the first selection will involve the 55 of you in building 5. its kind of the five team round robin." ego explains, "only the top two teams will move to the second selection in this survival match."

"so the eleven of us on team z will play as a proper team? we're all forwards tho." chigiri says confused.

"lemon will surely be the goalie." yuta speaks up for the first time he came into the team, the other times he was just quiet and analysed his potentional teammates.