𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

at the enterance he had to give him phone along with his wallet and bag to a beatiful woman with redish hair, sure he was concerned in case his parents text him but didnt say anything

he was handed his uniform, a basic blue suit with a few lighter lines. on his shoulder was a small screen displaying his number.

"271" he hums, "not too shabby but still not enough." he thought as he walks down the hallway.

when he heard voices he looks to the side, seeing the same boy with white hair along with another who had purple hair standing there.

"hey! whats your  name?" the purple haired guy asks him.

yuta was confused at first, pointing at himself and letting his arm to the side when he saw him nod.

"i'm oikawa yuta? who are you?" yuta asks with a polite bow.

the guy scratches his cheek and looks to the other guy, "i'm reo mikage and this is nagi seishiro."

yuta nods his head and looks at their uniforms, the number to be presise. "221 and 222, not bad but i'm still learning." he thought while his nose wrinkled a bit up.

it caused a certain white haired boy to look to the side as his cheeks held a light pink tone that was barely visible. tho he was sure that reo saw it and will probably tease him later about it.

"oh! you're 271 huh? which room are you in?" reo asks casually, trying to get more out of him.

"uh room z." yuta answers curtly.

he knew z was the worst team, it was common sense for him to find out that quick and if he were honest he didnt like it. might as well get friends from other teams, he thought while biting back a mischief smile.

"which team are you? is it good?" yuta asks excited suddenly.

nagi nods his head a little, "we're team v. i guess we could be good i mean we have higher ranks." he shrugs a bit.

yuta nods his head, hearing footsteps yet again. turning his head around the corner, suddenly wide eyes displayed on his face as he studies the person closer.