𝐓𝐖𝐎

it was yuta's first time to see his papa in action

it was yuta's first time to see his papa in action. he had the spring tournament coming and played against than karasuno. 

tooru told him a bit about their team, the kohai he had there along with another ball of sunshine that reminded tooru of yuta. he was excited to watch his dad play and hana had the cute idea to craft a sign just for him.

the small boy nodded ecstatic to craft one for tooru, the mother-son-duo sat on it all weekend when tooru was practising.

it was a cute sign, totally stood out from the crowd and hana sat on the upper bleacher, first row for yuta to see while holding himin her lap as he held the railing with his small hands.

he was laughing loudly when his papa came with his team and waved wildly around to get his attention. he accomplished the mission when he saw him running to their direction and stood on a bench to be higher up.

"yohoo! my sunshine!" he cooes, "have you missed me?"

yuta nods quickly up and down, his heterochromia eyes shining bright.

"do you want to meet the team before we play? we still have a few minutes before we need to warm up." he asks him.

yuta turns to look at his mama, seeing her nod he smiled widely.

hana stood up and carefully held him above the railing, slowly lowering him to tooru as he took him in his arms.

"wave to mama before we go!" tooru says as the two wave hana which she returns brightly.

"bye mama!!" yuta says while smiling.

"bye my flower!" she cooes back.

the father-son-duo make their way to the his team, them looking a bit confused.

"oi! trashykawa, did you get a smaller sibling?" one with spiky black hair asks him.

"shh! not these words near him or hana will jap me in the rips again." tooru says, pouting at the end.

a few chuckle as they saw the scene happen that day. coming back to look at the small boy, yuta looks towards tooru while whispering something in his ear that made him laugh.