💊 The bad pick-up line.. That actually worked. (Draken)

* short chapter.
*Disney timeline. (Everyone's alive and well)
*Emma is happily taken by some mystery guy!
*Y/n isn't the brightest crayon in the box... ❤️

---------------------------------------

Draken shook his head. "I want her to date me. Not run the other way."

Kazutora shrugged. "I'd date you if you said that to me? My panties would drop so fast! I wouldn't care who was watching.."

Baji nodded. "Y/n isn't as uptight as she looks. She laughs at fart jokes for crying out loud."

Emma sighed. "You're all setting him up to fail-- oh! There she goes! Y/N!!"

Draken froze-- the same way Hakkai does when he's around any female besides his own sister..

You waved "hello" to them but Emma was waving you over. You said something to Angry and Sanzu before happily walking their way.

Oh you were in a good mood today. Draken could tell by your smile... Now he didn't want to say it, what if he ruined your day?! He'll just go home and ask the girls how to do this type of thing..

Too late..

As soon as you were in front of them both Baji and Kazutora pushed Draken into you.

You nearly hit the ground but Draken was quick. He caught you by your waist, real K-Drama like.. He kept his cool, or so he thought. His ears were a bright red.

"Oh shit. Thanks Draken!" You wiggled out of his grasp. "I almost ate ass there."

He didn't care if you had a mouth on you... He loves you.. but how does he say it?

Emma snorted. "Hey Y/n? Help me out with these losers here?"

You shrugged. "Alright? What's wrong?"

Baji smirked. "Well it's more like you need to help Draken."

You looked up at the big blonde. "What do you need help with? Is Mikey throwing another fit? I just unwrapped his snack like 5 minutes ago.."

He shook his head but before he could say anything Kazutora butt in this time.

"Draken has a crush on someone! He wants to know if his pick up line is smooth enough."

You raised a brow. Draken was getting soft on someone?  Who was the bitch-- er.. You mean. Who was the lucky girl? "Uh, okay? Let me hear it?"

He mumbled something under his breath...

You scrunched up your nose. He LOVES! when you do that, like an angry possum.. "Why are you getting all shy now? Speak up Kenny, I can't hear you."

Draken sighed-- his heart was ready to run out of his ass. "I SAID!--- Do you want to play Barbie? I'll be Ken and you can be the box I CUM in."

Emma let out the loudest snort! She ran the other way to tell Mikey and Pah that Draken actually said it!!

Baji and Kazutora were trying to support their boy. Cheeks puffed out and red from holding in their laugh..

Your mouth hung open for a second.... "Oh my..."

This lucky bitch, once you find out who she is... You'd have Hanma help you knock her out with a baseball bat..

Draken winced and rubbed the back of his neck. "It's bad huh! Sorry-- forget I ever said it!"

You shook your head. "Are you kidding?! I think I just got a little wet spot on my panties right now!"

You what?....

Draken pretended not to hear that. Instead he gave you his usual deadpanned look. "Really...You actually liked that?"

You nodded. "If you weren't hung up on whoever..." You rolled your eyes. "My panties would have hit the floor so fast-- I'd be violating you in front of Baji and Tora right now.."

Kazutora hit Drakens arm. "See."

Baji nodded twords the back. "Okay Draken. You got your answer. Take her to the bathrooms over there. Don't forget to pull out too, I don't think Mikey's ready for a younger sibling." He nudged you. "You're on birth control right?"

Your eyes widened. "Huh?!"

You looked at Draken who had his eyes closed. Head down in shame, cheeks red from embarrassment...

"Oh.... Oh! Ew! You like me?!"

Draken's eyes shot open. "What the fucks that supposed to mean?! Why did you say ew?!"

Why were you both yelling?

You shrugged. "I don't know! But I like you too!"

"Okay then! Date?"

You nodded. "Okay! Text it to me later!"

He watched you turn around and walk away-- you poor flustered dumbass... You almost tripped over your own feet..

Baji chuckled and shook his head. "Well, that went better than I expected. I didn't think she'd catch on so fast.."

Kazutora sighed, he and Baji began to walk away. Leaving Draken to internally freak out about planning a date. You weren't too girly-- Movie? The arcade? Do you like flowers?--- shit! What was your favorite flower?!

(Tora) "I was hoping that one didn't work. I still have the one about a hot dog stand.."

(Baji) "lay it on me? If it's good I'll use it on Chifuyu. I like to make him red."

(Tora) "Damn girl, you should sell hot dogs, because you definitely know how to make a weiner stand."

(Baji) "HA!"

.................