😬 Candy Coated. (Rindou)

* Request by. ♥️AleBrasil01/01Alessandra♥️
*Alt timeline
*Mitsuya's older sister.
* Rindou/ Izana.-- oneshot now turned fic..

Tw: Cheating. Drug use. Alcohol.

Rindou is 20, reader is 18

Full fic has been started. Under same title. (Candy Coated)

______________________________

You felt sick...

The week felt like it dragged on forever. Your mother picked up double shifts leaving you to watch over your younger siblings. Though they could take care of themselves, you always felt that guilt leaving them alone. Especially when Luna and Mana liked to bother Mitsuya who's been working so hard trying to gain a scholarship to attend his dream school.

**Some fashion schooling in France? You weren't completely sure but you hoped he'd make it..

Not only was home life hitting hard but work killed you as well. You worked part time at a small bakery. Thankful of the old woman who gave you the job so you could help out with bills but... She would not drop the subject of you leaving home and pursuing your own schooling for your "baking talents."

You laughed at the idea.. You weren't perfect. Sure your simple cookies and chocolates could put a seasoned baker to shame but you yourself could never see it. You saw the good in everyone and everything but you just couldn't see yourself in that same light.

It was something your friends called "the Mitsuya effect". It was also something your boyfriend Rindou liked to tease you about. Supposedly you didn't need to try to be perfect, you just were.. (You weren't though? Or so you thought..)

All you did was try your best at everything that was placed in front of you? But to everyone,sunshine and rainbows just fell out of your ass. It was exhausting...

It was exhausting and made your smile falter. Something Rindou hated seeing... That's why when life got a little too heavy for you, Rin was always dragging you off somewhere to get your mind off of thing.

You had really hoped it was a night in. He'd kick Ran out of their house for a few hours, you'd both watch a movie or something. The both of you would make dinner together and fall asleep in each other's arms...

But this was not one of his finest "date" ideas... You really tried not to blame him. But you didn't understand why coming to a big party that was thrown by Hanma Suji of all people caught his interest.

Rindou told you to let loose, have a couple of drinks, take a few bong hits or pop a few mollies... He'd keep his eyes on you and make sure you were safe.

You knew he would, he always did. But getting drunk and high wasn't your thing? You preached to both Luna, Mana, and Takashi on the dangers of drugs, you weren't going to be a hypocrite.. You knew Rin and Ran had fun but it wasn't excessive.

You stuck to some mixed drink that Ran handed you. He promised it was mostly cranberry juice since he knew you weren't much of a drinker. He may have put an extra shot or two of vodka but it was just enough to get your stressed muscles loose. You kept his little bro happy so of course he cared for you... But he wasn't going to mother you.

Your nose scrunched up as you drunk the red liquid. Completely oblivious to the way Rindou was watching you. His hand sneaking around you waste to keep you close, his eyes blown like a puppy in love.. A small rare smile tugged at his lips when you shook your head at the strong taste.

"Oh my God Ran! Did you pour half the bottle in here?!"

Both brothers laughed before Rindou kissed the side of your head. He'd get pissed at his brother later, but this was a night you needed. Tomorrow he'd take you out and spoil you rotten, whether you liked it or not.