Aftermath

"Alexis!" Mr. Wolf's crew shouts as Alexis stands outside their door after ringing the doorbell.

"Guys. It's been too long." Alexis says happily.

"Been a whole year." Mr. Shark says happily.

"I know. Now you guys are finally getting your clean start. Thought I'd come and say hello on your first day out." Alexis says as she smiles.

"Well Chica what are you waiting for? Come in." Mr. Piranha says as Alexis comes in.

"Thanks guys." Alexis says before she looks around.

"Looking for Wolf?" Ms. Tarantula asks.

"Yeah I noticed he isn't anywhere." Alexis says shyly.

"Don't worry. My buddy's outside. He'll be really happy to see you." Mr. Snake says as he smiles.

"Good thing too. Hasn't hushed up about you since we were put in prison." Mr. Piranha says as Alexis blushes at the comment.

"Thanks guys. Oh and Diane should be here soon. We got a surprise for all of you." Alexis says.

"A surprise? For us?" Mr. Shark asks.

"What is it?" Ms. Tarantula asks excitedly.

"You'll have to wait until Diane is here. Which won't be long." Alexis says as she leaves.

*Timeskip*

"Hey Wolf." Alexis says as she sees Mr. Wolf outside with his cat by a balcony.

"Alexis! You're here." Mr. Wolf says nervously as he puts his cat down.

"Of course. Kinda own the home and all until we get the paperwork for you guys signed." Alexis says as she smiles.

"Yeah. You and Diane didn't have to buy us a home when we got out." Mr. Wolf says.

"Well this way you got a home to have a fresh start in. Besides you're our friends and you helped save our city. We do owe you a good bit." Alexis says.

"Well we couldn't have done it without you and Diane." Mr. Wolf says.

"Maybe. Maybe not. So what we're you thinking about?" Alexis asks.

"Me? Uh nothing." Mr. Wolf says nervously.

"Come on Wolf. I know better than that. I've really missed you. I wanna help. What's on your mind?" Alexis asks.

"You're not gonna like it. I don't want it to ruin things." Mr. Wolf says as he looks down.

"Let me be the judge of that for myself." Alexis says reassuringly before Mr. Wolf takes a breath in before he releases it.

"Okay. I like you. A lot. I was debating on whether I should ask you to be my girlfriend or just leave it be in case you didn't feel the same way." Mr. Wolf says as he looks down before Alexis smiles softly.

"What would you do if I said I felt the same way and would of said yes?" Alexis asks as she places her hand on Mr. Wolf's shoulder

"Well I'd do this." Mr. Wolf says before he kisses Alexis causing them both to blush.

"Mr. Wolf you're such a charmer." Alexis says as she giggles.

"Only with you my dear. Besides you love it." Mr. Wolf says proudly.

"I do. Just like I love you." Alexis says as she smiles

"I love you too Alexis. Hey uh I was curious but would you by chance want to move in with me and the guys? They'd love having you around. Especially me." Mr. Wolf says as he smiles.

"I'd love to." Alexis says as she wraps her arms around Mr. Wolf's neck and kisses him.

"Just take good care of my sister Wolf. She might not be related to me but she's my sister regardless. I want her safe." A voice says revealing to be Diane.

"Don't worry Governor. She'll be safe with us." Mr. Wolf says as he smiles.

"Well anyway congrats you too. Come on. Let's get this surprise going." Diane says as she, Alexis and Mr. Wolf go inside.

*Timeskip*

"So is everyone ready?" Alexis asks as everyone is gathered in the living room.

"Yeah. We're all ready." Mr. Wolf says

"Tell us Chicas. The suspence is killing me." Mr. Piranha says excitedly.

"Okay well we talked about it and we wanted to know if you guys would be interested in crime fighting. With us." Alexis says.

"Your skills would be highly handy and like us you know how villains think. It would be a great start to your new lives." Diane says.

"What do you say?" Alexis asks.

"Well I'm in already if my girlfriend is in. Guys you with me? Go good?" Mr. Wolf asks as he looks at his group.

"Or go home!" The group shouts happily.