Turning Over A New Leaf

"Chief!" Diane shouts as she and Alexis walk up the chief of police at the police station.

"Glad you're here." Alexis says.

"This better be good." The chief of police says angrily.

"Trust me. You don't want to miss this." Diane says as Alexis nods.

"Look!" The news lady says as the group sees the Bad Guys bringing the stolen meteorite.

"Well butter my crumpets." The chief of police says in surprise.

"Can it be? The bad guys are returning the meteorite? Perhaps this is the feel good story we all need." The news lady says before everyone sees the Bad Guys car stop as Mr. Wolf looks at alexis and Diane sadly before he and his group drive off.

"Wolf!" The chief of police shouts as everyone begins to leave after the Bad Guys.

*Timeskip*

"There is absolutely no way you're getting away this time!" The chief of police shouts as the police find the Bad Guys.

"Wait please!" Alexis shouts as she and Diane run over.

"Governor Foxington and Assistant Hathaway?" The chief of police asks.

"Don't do this. They didn't steal the meteorite they were bringing it back." Diane says.

"How could you know that? Unless... unless you were conspiring with a bunch of well known criminals." The chief of police says before Alexis and Diane look at each other and nod.

"Well as a matter of fact it's time we came clean about something... We... we..." Diane says nervously.

"The truth is we're really-" Alexis then gets cut off by Mr. Wolf.

"Big fans of redemption arcs. Yeah we know. We're done running away. Do what you need to do chief." Mr. Wolf says as he and his friends extend their arms out.

"What!? You're turning yourselves in?" The chief asks in shock.

"We might not have stolen the meteorite but we stole a lot of other things. It's time we took some responsibility. Take us in chief." Mr. Wolf says.

"Really?" The chief asks as Mr. Wolf nods.

"This is your moment chief. Drink it in." Mr. Wolf says as he cuffs his hands before the chief begins giving a speech.

"You're really okay with this?" Alexis asks as she looks at Mr. Wolf.

"Yeah. It might not be freedom but it will be true freedom when we're out." Mr. Wolf says.

"I'm really proud of you." Alexis says as she smiles at Mr. Wolf.

"As am I." Diane says as she smiles.

"As you know a wolves are not different and the same goes for a fox. You guys got a good thing going on here." Mr. Wolf says as he and his friends are taken over to the truck.

"It's professor Marmalade. He's bringing the meteorite back!" A woman shouts as the group sees Marmalade's helicopter crash nearby with the meteorite as the chief goes over to him.

"Look no further. Your hero has arrived. I tried to help them but in the end it's the same old story. Bad guys bad. Good guys good." Marmalade says as Alexis glares at him.

"So true. So wise." The news lady says.

"Further more for the good of the city I have generously decided to take the meteorite back to my compound for safe keeping." Marmalade says as people cheer for him.

"Seriously? After everything?" Alexis asks as she looks at Diane.

"Wait a second. This isn't the meteorite! It's just a lamp!" The chief shouts as Mr. Snake begins laughing.

"If that's a lamp where's the-" Marmalade then gets cut off by Mr. Snake.

"The old switch-a-roo." Mr. Snake says before everyone hears an explosion before he and the other Bad Guys are taken away.

"Well at least the meteorite is no longer an issue." Alexis says before giving a sad look.

"Yeah. Hey don't give that look. With good behavior and some strings pulled they'll be out in no time." Diane says as Alexis smiles at her.

"Thanks Diane." Alexis says happily.

"Anytime." Diane says as she smiles before the group hears something fall and sees the lamp fell on Marmalade as a diamond falls out of his pocket.

"Hold on. This is that diamond that was stolen by the Crimson Paw and Ghost Paw. He's the Crimson Paw!" The chief shouts as she grabs Marmalade.

"No wait! I'm not the Crimson Paw!" Marmalade shouts as he is taken to a truck.

"You're going away for a long time and your companion will too when we find him." The chief says as Marmalade is taken away.

"All's well that ends well huh partner?" Diane asks as she looks at Alexis.

"You know it. Now let's go home." Alexis says.