Villains Never Change

"Oh there's Mr. Wolf." Diane says as she and Alexis are at the gala and see Mr. Wolf.

"We should go talk to him." Alexis says.

"You go ahead. I need to finish talking to the guests." Diane says as she walks away before Alexis sees Mr. Wolf look at her and walk away.

"Weird. I know he saw me. Maybe he's just surprised to be at a place like this as someone other than a villain." Alexis says as she shrugs and picks up her drink.

"Look at me! Tell me what you see!" A voice shouts getting everyone's attention as it reveals to be Mr. Piranha as he begins singing with Mr. Shark, Ms. Tarantula and Mr. Snake.

"Mr. Wolf." Alexis says as she goes over to Mr. Wolf.

"Alexis! What a surprise." Mr. Wolf says nervously.

"You know I get the feeling you're avoiding me." Alexis says as she smiles.

"Why would I do that?" Mr. Wolf asks.

"Too bad. I'm disappointed. I was hoping you'd ask me to dance... But if you're avoiding me-" Alexis then gets cut off by Mr. Wolf.

"Me? Avoid you? Never. So how about that dance?" Mr. Wolf asks as Alexis smiles and begins dancing with him happily.

"Looks like you lost your sheep's clothing." Alexis says as she smiles.

"Yeah. Decided it was time I got comfortable in my own fur." Mr. Wolf says.

"Well I have to say I really like that and this new you." Alexis says happily.

"Me too Alexis." Mr. Wolf says.

"So how does it feel not have everyone not fear you for a change?" Alexis asks as Mr. Wolf looks around and sees his tail is wagging.

"It feels good. Real good. Alexis I think this belongs to you." Mr. Wolf says as he gives Alexis his ring causing her to smile before the song ends as everyone stops dancing.

"Thank you. Give a warm welcome to the Good Guys! As you know the money tonight will be delivered to tomorrow to schools, hospitals and other worthy causes across the city." Marmalade says as he comes onto the stage with Diane and the police chief.

"I just want to take a moment to recognize the one responsible for our new outlook. Our brilliant mentor the one and only Professor... Professor... Professor Marmalade! Chief may I do the honors?" Mr. Wolf says as he presents Marmalade with the trophy.

"A deal's a deal. By the power vested in me it is my pleasure to grant the Bad Guys a full pard-" Diane then gets cut off as the light go off before turning back on.

"The meteorite is gone! Somebody stole it!" A man shouts as everyone looks at the Bad Guys as the chief goes toward them.

"Chief. You can't possibly think we did this." Mr. Wolf says fearfully.

"Wolf." The chief of police says angrily.

"So long suckers!" A voice says revealing to be Mr. Wolf in a video with his crew as they are fleeing.

"Run!" Mr. Snake shouts as the bad guys scatter before Mr. Wolf runs over to Alexis and Diane.

"Here, here." Mr. Wolf says as he hands Diane a paper.

"What are you doing?" Alexis asks.

"I'm giving it all back." Mr. Wolf says as he and his friends try to run and scatter only to end up caught.

*Timeskip*

"You're making a mistake! We didn't do it! I know we say that a lot but this time it's actually true! Professor tell them please!" Mr. Wolf shouts as he and his group are arrested.

"Tonight's headline change is impossible. We should always judge a book by its cover." The news lady says as Alexis and Diane give annoyed looks.

"Stop for goodness sake let me speak to them. I'm sure there's been some misunderstanding." Marmalade says as he runs over.

"Fine but no deals this time." The chief of police says as Marmalade gets into the truck before everyone hears commotion and sees the doors open to see Mr. Wolf threatening and trying to attack Marmalade.

"Now you are done for wolf!" The chief of police says as she and the cops take the Bad Guys away as people try to comfort Marmalade before Alexis and Diane look at each other and at Marmalade before leaving.