May Goes Jail and the future

Cussing, lots of time skips, THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER. 

I watched as May was being taken away in handcuffs. I was getting checked out by the ambulance when I heard an officer saying "  Hey this is a crime scene you can't be here." I then yelled at him "  Let them through they are my family." He nodded and said something I couldn't here then Matt and Jake came over Jake ran over to me and he jumped into my arms. I said " Oh thank god you're both okay."  Jake asked "  Are you okay?" I answered "  Yeah, I just have a minor concussion, a few bruises, and scars."  Jake nodded and said "  Woah." I then said "  I have to stay overnight at the hospital."  Matt said "  Okay then we can go with you." We all went in the ambulance and went to the hospital. We then got a room I was put into the bed then I rested there. I closed my eyes at one point then I felt sleep taking me over.    

------------------------

I woke up the next day and the nurse came in and said "  You are good to leave when you are ready Miss. Y/l/n." I nodded and said "  Thanks." " Jake can you please put the news on?"  I asked him. He nodded, put the news on and the first thing I hear "  May Wilson is now being put in jail for kidnapping a woman, running an underground drug operation, calling for murder, and many more crimes."  I smiled and said "  Good." Matt then said " Yeah."  We then left back to my house. I said "  Matt please stay."  He said " Of course sweetheart." We stayed in my apartment for 2 days doing nothing. 

--------------------------

* Timeskip to a year later* 

My mom was staying with Matt and I this week she has come out to Hell's Kitchen after finding out about her adopted grandson. Today me and my mom were hanging out, so I took her around New York and we ended our day by getting food from a fancy restaurant. We eat then left, I then took us back to mine and Matt's apartment. When we got there my mom took my keys and walked up to open the door so we can bring the bags back we got from shopping. I walked in and I saw a trail of single flowers, I smiled as I picked up the flowers I walked into my bedroom and I saw Matt, Jake, Foggy, Frank, and Karen all together. I smiled knowing what was happening. 

 Matt said " Sweetheart I need you to focus on me." I smiled then said "  You have all of my attention." He smiled then he said " When I heard your voice for the first time I fell in love, when we went on our first date, I fell deeper in love. When you were describing you apartment to me, being my eyes, I knew you were the one. So I guess what I am trying to say is that I have loved you from the very moment I heard you. And what I am trying to ask is will you marry me?" I felt tears coming to my eyes. I then said " Yes Matty I will marry you." He placed the engagement ring on my finger. It had a blood-red stone in the middle and the band was a rose.  

----------------------------

*Timeskip to two years later* 

I was in the bride's room. I was in my wedding dress, me and Matt decided to go with our theme as red, but I want it to be a bit like a gothic wedding. I was in the room with Karen, my mom, and Frank. I was dressed in my red dress and Mom was finishing my makeup, I smiled at her then my mom said "  Allllll done." We got into position. Frank and Karen went first then my mom and I waited until we heard the here come the bride music. We walked down and I saw Matt leaning down and listening to Jake describe what I look like. When I got there Matt took my hand and he said "  You are stunning sweetheart."  I smiled " Thanks Matt." 

Yes the dress is from the Invitation from 2022 movie. 

Matt suit 

Matt suit 

Then the priest started saying what he needed to say

Then the priest started saying what he needed to say. But all that I could focus on was the man in front of me, he smiled knowing I was looking at him the priest then said " Do you Matthew Murdock take Y/n Y/l/n to be your wife?" Matt answered "  I do." The priest turned to me and asked "  Do you Y/n Y/l/n take Matthew Murdock to be your husband?" I answered "  I do." The priest then said "  You may kiss the bride." I smiled into the kiss. And then I said "  The reception is at Josie's." We all got changed into more comfortable clothes. And we were drinking, Matt and I danced a lot even though he stepped on my feet a lot. It was one of the best days of my life.