Thanks Foggy, Karen, and Matt

Cussing. 

*Timeskip to a few days later* 

I have been doing a lot Me and Daredevil have been busy. We have been dealing with muggers and a day after a crime all of the other media places in hell's kitchen would say have pictures of me and DareDevil flying over the rooftops. Not going to lie the pictures were good but anyways we have been having a great time. I have a few new cuts and bruises. Thank thor for make up, anyways I was doing that. Then today was my day off. So I booked an appointment at Nelson and Murdock about Jake, I brought Jake with me and he asked " What are we doing today?" I answered " Talking with Matt and his coworkers about getting you." Jake nodded. He got dressed in jeans and a polo shirt. I wear a short black dress, a long black cardigan with boots, and a small black purse. 

Me and Jake walked out and I saw Matt holding a tray with 6 coffee cups

Me and Jake walked out and I saw Matt holding a tray with 6 coffee cups. I greeted Matt. Matt asked " Does Jake like hot chocolate?" Jake answered " Yes." Matt held the coffee cup out and said " Here Jake." Jake took it and said " Thanks Matt." Matt nodded then Matt got a drink for me he got my y/f/h/d ( your favorite hot drink). I said " Thanks Matt." He said " Welcome." Matt said " Okay let's go." We walked to Nelson and Murdock as we walked we just drank our drinks. When we got to the building Matt said " Not much but this is where we are at." Jake said " It's good, I like it." We went up and I saw Karen and Foggy in their workplaces. Karen looked up and said " Hey Y/n." I said " Hey Karen." Karen saw Jake and she asked " What's your name?" He introduced himself to Karen. Then Foggy saw us said " Hey Matt and Y/n." He continued asking Jake " Who are you?" Jake introduced himself. Matt said " We are going to be helping Y/n with adopting Jake, but Foggy you need to be the head." Foggy said " Yeah, I can do that let's head into the conference room then." We all went into the room and Matt said " Okay so the first step is to have a background check, then the papers along with a social worker, then the social worker will check on Jake." I nodded understanding and asked " So then with this, the main thing I will need Foggy for would be the paperwork and the visits to my house." Matt nodded and he said " Yes." I asked " Great so when can we start?" Matt answered " We could do it right now." I nodded we then called Hell's Kitchen's social department. They wanted me to speak with them privately. So Matt and Foggy said " We are going to be right outside if you have any problem." I said " Okay." Me and the social worker talked about Jake and they said that they would send the paperwork to Matt and Foggy. Once that happened we hung up and I came out of the room. Foggy asked " Went good?" I nodded and said " They are going to be sending the paperwork over." Foggy said " Good but that is going to be a while then." I nodded Foggy said " Matt will let you know when we get the paperwork." I said " Okay." 

I looked at the time and I saw that it was 4 pm. So since no more people came in Karen asked me " Any plans for tonight?" I answered " No." Karen asked everyone " Dinner?" I nodded and said " Sounds good." Matt said " Sure." Foggy said " Yeah." Foggy asked " How does that one place The Trolly sound?" I asked " Food there?" He answered " Barbque." I nodded and said " Sounds good." Matt said " Then let's get ready and be there at say 6 pm." I said " Sounds good." Me, Jake, and Matt then walked to our apartment building talking. Jake had a huge grin on his face and so did Matt. 

Me and Jake got ready after chilling out for about half an hour. I just freshened up myself and Jake changed. I heard a knock on my door and I knew it was Matt. He asked "May I come in?" I answered " Sure." Matt came in and he asked " Do you know where The Trolly is?" I answered " Yeah." I saw that it was 30 minutes from here." Matt nodded and I asked offering " I have a car do you want to ride with us?" Matt answered " If you don't mind then sure." He paused and asked " Then why have you been walking to work?" I answered " Because I meet a great guy walking to work and also because it saves gas and money." Matt chuckled and said " It does." We walked out to my car and Jake said " I didn't know you had a car." I looked at Jake that said ' You did know.' Jake said " Joking." I giggled playing along. Then I lead Matt to the passenger side of the door and I opened it for him. Matt said " This is my job." I said " For now, no it's not." He said " Fine." I drove us to the trolly. As we drove there we just listened to the music, in the middle of a song Matt asked " Could you turn it down?" I said " Sure." I turned the music down and asked " Good?" He answered " Yeah sorry. I have sensitive hearing because of the blind thing." I said " It's fine." Matt nodded and said " Thank you." I said " Welcome." Matt opened his hand asking for me to take it. I took it and squeezed his hand reassuring him that it was fine. Matt squeezed my hand telling me that he understood. We arrived at The Trolly a few minutes later than we arrived. I turned to Jake and said " We please stay close." Jake nodded. 

We went inside and I saw the tables and bar in The Trolly I saw Karen and Foggy. I guided Matt over and then once we got to the table. I said " Hey guy." Karen said " Hey guys." We sat at the table and Froggy said " So we can just go and order what we want." I nodded understanding. And after a few minutes of listening to Froggy and Jake talking who were getting to know each other more, we went to the food line and ordered. Luckily for Matt, they had a menu in braille so he could read it. We sat down after getting our food then we ate and talked.

Jake looked like he was having a great time, being able to talk to people like a normal kid without having to worry about the people's intent. Matt asked " What's wrong?" I answered " Nothing's wrong just thinking." He said " Okay." I looked at my phone and I saw the time. It was 10 pm, I said to Jake " We need to get going. I have work tomorrow." Jake nodded and I said " Sorry to cut these short guys, I need to get going I have work tomorrow and I need good sleep." Foggy asked sounding like a little kid " Do you have to go?" I answered " Yes, I do." He nodded understanding. Matt stood up and said " Yeah, I am calling it a night too." I said " Let's go then." Karen and I hugged then I hugged Foggy. And Jake shook their hands saying it was great to meet them. 

Matt, Jake, and I walked back to my car and we drove to the apartment building. As we drove Matt asked Jake " What do you think of Foggy and Karen?" Jake answered "They are great." Matt said " I know." We then arrived at our apartment building and we went inside. Matt walked me and Jake to our door. Matt said " That was fun." I said " Yeah it was." Matt said " I am also happy that you trust us to handle the adoption." I said " Well, I just have a know a guy who is a great lawyer based off of the article I read and I thought you know I should go to that lawyer." Matt laughed and he opened his arms asking for a hug. Which I gladly accepted, after a few seconds Matt let go and he said " Well night Y/n." I said " Night Matt." 

I went inside and I got ready for bed. As I laid down next to Jake I said " Well it's happening, the ball is rolling for the adoption and I think it will go well." Jake said " Yeah." He hugged me and said " Thank you." I said " Of course Jake."  He let go and said " Okay night Y/n." I said " Night Jake." I laid down in bed and I thought, the ball is now rolling for Jake. My relationship with Matt is going good. But I feel like there is something that he is hiding but then again I am too. As for DareDevil and I things have been good we have been catching people but the thing is, those people all mentioned something about bosses. And those people only had been on calls with the people and they were very short calls. Also, the voices were all muffled which killed me. I think all of the people that me and DareDevil have caught are connected. I then felt sleep overcome me.