Cousin Reunion

cussing and small violence. 

recap:  When Y/n and Jake go into their apartment in Y/n's bedroom her cousin Frank Castle was sitting on her bed.

Y/n's POV 

" Hey little Y/n." I said " Hey Frank." He pulled me into a hug. I hugged back. I then looked up and then Frank let go of me. I said " I know about what happened." Then all of a sudden. The door opened and I saw Matt come in and he punched Frank. I  cried out " Matt what the fuck?" I pulled Matt off of Frank and I answered " He is visiting me. We are cousins." Matt looked in my direction and he said surprised " Frank Castle is your cousin!" I answered " Yes, he is. During his trial, we were taken care of by the cops and the records of us being related were taken off the record but we will still keep in touch." Matt said " Um." I smiled. Then Matt asked " Frank could we talk alone?" Frank looked at me and I said " Go for it." 

Matt's POV 

Y/n left the room and Frank asked " How do you know my cousin?" I answered " We are together." Frank then looked mad and he asked " Does she know?" I answered " She does, and I am sure you know what she does." Frank responded " Yeah, I do." Frank continued "You better not hurt her." I said " I would never." 

Y/n's POV

I went to my living room then after a few minutes Frank came out. Jake just looked at Frank and Jake asked me " Why didn't you tell me Frank Castle is your cousin?" I answered " You would've known but I was ready to." Frank asked " Who's the kid?" I answered "You're soon to be adopted cousin." Frank looked at me and then he realized. Jake went to Frank and introduce himself. I smiled then Matt came over to me. Frank then said " h yeah when I heard of that new person Shadow I knew who it was." I smiled and said " I know but I thought you were somewhere else other than hell's kitchen." Frank said " No this is my home." I nodded understanding. Then Frank asked " So you and Red uh?" I smiled and  answered hesitatingly " Yeah." Frank asked " You do know he was my lawyer right?" I answered " No mom never let me keep up with the trial you know how she is she finds out everything." Frank said " Yeah, I do know her." We smiled and I said " Well let me make you dinner and you can crash here for the night." Frank said " That sounds nice." I made Frank some of his mom's pasta recipe. I said to Matt " You can go." Matt asked " Are you sure?" I answered " Positive, he's a good man." Matt said " Okay." I kissed his cheak and Matt kissed mine then He said " I will see you tomorrow." I said " Yeah, see you tomorrow." 

Frank looked happy eating the pasta so I sat down and we started talking. He mainly wanted to know what I have been up to and why I came to hell's kitchen. Then I asked " Why did you break into my apartment?" Frank answered " I just wanted to see you." I looked at thinking it was bullshit. Frank said " Fine because I wanted to see you and I need to lay low for a few days." I said " Okay you could have just called and I would have said yes." Frank said " Sorry smalls." I smiled and I said " I will set the couch up then." Frank said " No it's fine I got it." I said " Fine," knowing not to argue with him. We hugged and Frank said " I am happy that you are helping the kid out." I said " Thanks." We pulled away from each other and I said " I am going to head to bed, night Frankie." Frank smiled and said " Night Y/n/n." 

*The very next day* 

I woke up and got ready for work. As I made breakfast Frank asked " Do you want me to take the kid to school?" I answered " No he's been staying home every day but if you want to take him somewhere be my guest. Just lay low and keep him safe." Frank said " Yes captain." I smiled and I said " Coffee is ready if you want some but I need to leave." Frank said " Okay." I smiled and thought of all of these men at my house over the past few days. Oh my god. I went outside and I saw Matt. He said " Hello Y/n." I looked at him as if he was being weird I said " Hey Matt." He asked " How was it last night?" I answered " You know how it was." Matt said " I want to hear from your perspective." I answered " It was fine." Matt said " Okay." We walked and I asked " How was last night?" He answered " It was fine the normal happened." I said " Okay." We then parted ways when Foggy came over. 

Matt's POV 

Foggy came over and he asked "What's up with you and Y/n?" I answered " I found out a few things and I am still processing it." Foggy asked " What did you find out?" I answered " Well she has blood relations to an old client of ours and I don't really like it but whatever." Foggy kept pressing " What did you find out?" I responded  " Ask her yourself." Foggy said " You sound very bitter about this." I said " I just need a minute to process what I learned." Foggy said " Okay then." We walked the rest of the way and when we got to the office we had a case to get on. 

Y/n's POV 

When I got to work I started working on an assignment about a murder case and they already caught the murderer. I walked to the police station and I got to see the report. I took down notes and I looked over the pictures of the crime scene. I said " Holy shit." Then a police officer said " I need to take the report." I said " Of course officer." I headed out and then I ran into someone and the person said " Dang it sorry." I looked up and I saw Matt I said " Oh god." Matt asked " What?" I whispered to Matt " I am writing a report on the murder." Matt said " Okay, so." I asked " Um are you the lawyer for the murder?" Matt looked at me and he answered " Yeah." I said " Okay I will be coming by your work tomorrow." Matt said " Okay." We parted ways and then I went back to work to go over my notes and started writing out the start of the article. 

After a few hours I walked home and when I got there I saw Frank in my kitchen making food. He asked " Have a good day?" I answered " Yeah kinda." He looked at me and asked " What do you mean?" I answered " Um, well I am writing an article about this guy who murdered someone and I have to write about how the guy is a murder but Matt is representing the murder in court." Frank just hummed listening to me. I said " It's not good because I need to write a report about the murder." I heard a knock on the door and Matt asked " Could I come in?" I answered " Sure." Matt nodded. We stood in the hallway entrance to my apartment Matt asked " Could I ask you to do a favor for me?" I answered " Sure." Matt asked " Could you look into an old murder case?" I answered " Sure." Matt then gave me all the info for the case and I asked " Why can't you look into it?" Matt answered "Because it is for the other thing I do." I nodded understanding said " Yeah, I can do it." Matt then asked " When are you free any time this month for an extended amount of time?" I answered " Um I can try to take some time off in the next 3 weeks." Matt said " Good, I found a guy who makes suits but he is in LA so I was hoping we could go there and see if he can make us new suits." I answered " Yeah, that sounds great."  Matt said " Great I will see you later sweetheart." He kissed my cheek then he left. 

I went back to Frank and he said " I think red understands that you have a job to do." I nodded and agreed " Yeah, I think he does." Frank said " Well food ready." He dished out plates for all of us and we ate and talked about Frank and Jake's day. After that Frank cleaned up then we got ready for bed, and we watched a few episodes of Friends. Then we went to bed.