You need to learn how to punch harder

Cussing, violence, blood, POV shifts, strong sarcasm and sass. 

Y/n's POV 

I said to May " So you're a big mob boss uh."  She just nodded and said "  You and Matt have been an issue for a long time for all of us."  I smiled and said "  Yeah well your men tried to take my kid and also you're doing illegal shit so yeah." She asked " Where is Y/n from work?"  I answered "  Fucking gone because she found out a little secret."  I nodded. I said "  You know that Matt will be coming right."  May replied " Yeah, I know but he won't find you."  I laughed " Bullshit."  May then said " Your getting on my nerves."  I said "  I am surprised I didn't when we were at work." She then slapped me. I laughed and she hit me. I smiled then May left me to my thoughts. I looked around to see if anything was left on the ground. Nope, she knows about it all, my powers, the people who are the closest to me. Okay, what the fuck am I going to do? I then saw someone walk into the room, I smiled Make him get me out. I then went into his mind, good god it was gross he killed people and sold other people off. God this man is sick, I then saw a family, I can't believe that I am doing this. I said " I will get your whole family if you don't get me out of here right now."  The man asked " How?"  I answered "  Mind." He then said " No." Motherfucker. 

So I sat there waiting, how long has it been? I then heard a walkie talkie and a person said "  DareDevil is here." The man who was in the room with me then walked over to me and got me off the chair. As he did this he pointed a gun to my back and said "  You try to get away I will shoot."  I nodded and said "  Okay."  He untied my hand first then retired them after I moved, then another man came in and he untied my feet. They then lead me up to one of the upper levels. I saw May in the room and she said "  Sit her down on the chair over there and you stay near the door, the other stay near her and me."  I laughed "  What a scary setup."  Finally, May came over and punched me like it was going to do anything to stop my mouth right now. I felt blood running down my face. I then said "  He's coming." I giggled that was a good scary movie. I then sat there and waited. 

After what felt like hours I heard a groan and when I looked up and I saw Matt, I smiled and then used my powers to talk to Matt ' Took you long enough.' Matt said '  Sorry sweetheart.'  I said ' It's fine.' Then Matt started to fight the guy near the door he tried to pull out a knife but Matt got to it first,  he took the knife and threw it in my direction I smiled and said " Nice." I put the knife into my mouth since my hands were in front of me I smiled and said " Yes."  I put my hands near my mouth and then I cut myself out. I then untied my feet. May then noticed and she then said "  Fucking get her."  I smirked with the knife behind my back. The man who was next to me lunged towards me and I said "  Nope." I grabbed onto the collar of the guy's shirt and started punching him. After a few minutes, I let him go and he fell on the floor, I then started kicking him. After a few kicks he passed out, I saw May trying to escape, and as she did I used my powers and I pulled her back toward me. 

I said teasingly  "  Leaving so soon?" I said "  Daredevil meet our bad guy or should I say girl May."