What is happening?

The shipwrights began to shoot them with their guns

The shipwrights began to shoot them with their guns. The green haired guy stopped running and attacked them. I was the last standing with the other Straw hats. When he was about to strike me, I yelled that I was just a journalist.

"Why are you attacking them? You are giving them reason to attack you." I said to him with my hands up.

"It's the only way for them to listen to us," said the green haired guy.

"Yes, listen! We didn't try to kill Iceburg" said a... raccoon?

"I already know that. After what happened in Arabasta, I'm sure that it's not your style to do things like this"

"How do you know about that? Are you really a reporter and not a marine?" Is that guy about to strike me?

"Hey! You don't have to excite yourself like that. I was a reporter in Arabasta."

After I said that, the girl told the green haired guy to not hit me. I think she called him Zoro. The strange raccoon asked me some medical questions to be sure I was okay. Is it(he?) a doctor? Since when do reindeer talk?

They decided to enter inside. I could hear them yell at Zoro since he couldn't follow a straight line. Even if I wanted to, I shouldn't go with them. People could think I was one of their members. I should maybe help the shipwrights on the ground. Maybe... What is happening inside?

Why am I here again?

• • •

Finally, I couldn't help myself to stay where I was, so I climbed the building. I was close to the window and I heard a lot of shocking information. I knew that the Straw hats weren't the bad guy but I didn't think that Lucci, Kaku and Kalifa were members of the CP9.

The friends of Straw hat, Straw hat, the cp9 member, Iceburg and Paulie were inside. I heard a lot of information that I'm writing in my secret notebooks. The strange man who took my notebook just had one of them. I wrote about the secret of the Cp9, the goal of the government, the ancient weapons and of course about what is happening. I decided to go when I heard that they will destroy this building. Just after that, the building was cut in two horizontally.

I jumped from there and landed without a scar. Since I was in East Blue, I discovered that I had some incredible capacity. I had great ears, I could make myself undetectable and I could change my heart beat.

Straw hat and Zoro were thrown out by Rob lucci I guess. The building was on fire, the shipwrights were trying to turn it off. It was a mess, a big mess. I knew they would come out, so I gathered some medical equipment to maybe treat them.

The orange haired girl was found on the ground by the shipwrights. They wanted to take her but there were too many of them and I knew that they would never listen to me.

Just after her, the reindeer jumped from the window with Iceburg, Paulie and the Iceburg's mouse. The shipwrights ran to help them. The Cp9 must have gotten out without me knowing. The headquarters is completely destroyed. Iceburg woke up and the shipwrights screamed from joy. The orange haired girl also woke up. Iceburg got up and wanted to talk alone with that girl. The reindeer was still on the ground and the shipwrights continued to try to turn off the fire.

With my hearing, I heard what I already knew. He explained what he knew about Nico Robin to her. She wants to know the true history and the plan of the cp9. She had to frame the Straw hats and let herself indulge in the government. If she didn't accept this, they would have made a buster call. I already knew what that was. They also did it to Ohara. Her only wish was for the Straw hats to leave the island. After this discussion, the orange haired girl ran after her reindeer called Chopper. She hit him(it?).

The fire was almost out. Chopper transformed himself into a raccoon and after a gorilla. That was....strange. Nami(?) gave instructions to Chopper and Paulie finally got up. He asked the shipwrights to help her. He explained that the true assassin framed them. Paulie didn't talk about the cp9. Everyone made their way to help the Straw hat.

"Asha, are you ok?"

"Of course I am, thanks for asking Paulie. And you?"

"It could get better. What are you going to do now?"

"Well, follow you! I have nothing else to do"

"I guess I won't be able to make you change your mind... Come on! Follow me!"

In the strange boat(?) we were in, we started to yell the Straw hats name. I was behind Paulie. That guy is a good friend. A strange one but still good. Nami,Paulie and I were going to the station. We didn't have a lot of time. I just hope that Luffy didn't fall in the water. Everyone was trying to find them.

We heard the train whistling. According to Paulie, since it is the government that is in charge at the moment, it is possible that the departure is advanced because of the high tide. We had to go faster. It was the last train, if we miss it, it will be over. Nami started to run down the stairs. I knew we already missed it. I could have told her, but she wouldn't listen.

Nami fell on the ground and started to cry in her hands. From where I was, I could see two men spying on us.they were not really subtle so it was pretty easy. Even for a child.Paulie also saw them and asked them if the train had left early. They confirmed it and added that everyone was already here and the Aqua Laguna was nearby. Paulie was trying to comfort her but everyone could see that he was struggling. Without a warning, the orange haired girl yelled to catch them. She wasn't crying, she was actually fuming inside. She asked Paulie for a boat but he didn't want to. It was a crazy idea.

They continued to argue until Paulie caught us all and started running. I understood the reason when I saw this wave flood the place where we were. He ran up the markets with us but we were still wet. We thanked him. If he didn't save us, I don't want to think what would have happened.

A man came and gave a letter from someone to Nami. The two guys who were spying on us were mumbling about a fourth person after she described the start of the letter as a love declaration. What were they talking about? They looked at Paulie after that. Wtf?

She explained that three people broke into the train. The author of the letter was called Sanji. The others were Usopp and a guy with a banana hairstyle. I didn't know any of them but someone said that the guy with the banana hairstyle was Franky. I decided to ignore the two train controllers. They were too mumbling nonsense. They pitied Paulie for an unknown reason. The guy who gave the letter also gave nami a den den mushi.

Who is that fourth dude?

A short chapter? Maybe...
Sorry about that, I am really busy (forgot about this story😔, but still love you 😘)