Where am I?

I forgot something. I feel like someone is waiting for me somewhere. It's annoying. If only I could remember, I would know why the f@&$ I'm in the middle of the ocean. I have bandages all over my chest, my ears whistle and I already feel a headache forming in my head. The boat(?) where I am is quite small, but the strangest thing in my situation is the letter placed next to a bag where clothes and provisions are stored. I can read:

« Dear Asha,

After some problems, I decided to teleport you in the grand line. Your name is Ardiloso D. Asha. In the next hour, you will see a land so good luck to survive.

*Also, you are 17 years old. (; »

•••

WHATTTTTTT!!??!?

///One hour later...///

During this hour in the ocean, I have the time to think about my situation. To resume, I'm a 17 year old girl who has been "teleported" in the middle of the ocean with a backpack and without memory. I also know that my name is Ardiloso D. Asha. All I can think about is the reason behind the decision of that mysterious person( or entity?). I don't know who wrote the letter but I don't think I will have time to figure it out.After one hour of sailing on the waves, I finally saw an island.

•••

From what I heard on the street, the town was named Loguetown. The name of the place where I am is a good start to orient myself.

I still need to find some maps or something to maybe help my case because I'm still a little panicked that someone or something has the power to teleport someone and erase their memory.

YES, YOU READ IT RIGHT!!! I think it's that mysterious entity who erased my memory and tried to make my life miserable. What if it was something who maybe killed my entire family? What if it kidnaps me and maybe my family is the one waiting for me?

I need to find them, and I will do everything, ANYTHING to have my memory back.

But I need a map, a boat, some food and other things to survive in my journey on the sea, but...

I need money...
And I don't have money...

Shit!!!

Loguetown is a pretty town. After asking for information, I learned that I was in east blue(strange name) and that we were close to the grand lines, a place where pirates go to find a treasure called the One Piece. So they're this organization called the marine to stop them because well... They are pirates.
While I was searching for a maps store, I didn't have an idea of what was happening outside...

•••
In the maps store, I found maps of North blue, south blue, west blue and of course east blue. I didn't find a map of The Grand line but that was ok. I needed their maps but I didn't have any money, so I had to steal it. I don't know how I did that but I wasn't noticed by anyone as if I never entered this store. They didn't hear one sound from me. I must have been a ninja before losing my memory.

After stealing clothes, food, books and maps of towns from other stores, I made my way to the noise I was hearing from the place where the man who discovered the One Piece died, Gold Roger, the late pirates king.

When I arrived, I saw a mysterious boy on top of the scaffold. With a clown?

THE CLOWN WAS TRYING TO CUT THE HEAD OF THE BOY??

When I tried to go help him, the boy smiled and the lighting stopped the execution.

I thought the two of them were dead but the black haired boy got up and started to run with his friends? He also yelled about going to the Grand Line, he must be a pirate.