A ballerina?

When I woke up, I suddenly decided to check the video and audio my escargophone took. I had the fight of Roronoa Zoro and a photo of him. I also had a photo of Monkey D. Luffy. After treating them to have the best quality I could have, I decided to send them to the Navy to use for wanted notices. After I did, I didn't have anything to do, so I decided to search Tashigi. On my way, I saw Hina talking with one of the soldiers. She saw me and told them to go. She look at me and said:

" You are finally awake? Hina was starting to be worried" I must have looked at her with strange eye because her expression seem even more worried.

" You don't have to worry about me, Miss Hina, I feel really good, I was just really tired because of the fight." I said and then, I remembered our conversation yesterday. "I'm also sorry for the way I talked to you yesterday. That was rude and disrespectful to your title, so please, accept my apologies." I was so rude to her yesterday that I had a nightmare of her killing me. I don't know why, but I hate being disrespectful to someone who don't deserve this kind of treatment .

"Don't worry about it, Hina isn't mad at you, it must be Smoker who has a bad influence on you" She replied with a smile."Since Smoker don't seem to like you that much, you can stay with me for the time being. And you don't have to call me Miss Hina, just Hina is perfect".

Three day after...

Hina is a fun person to be around. She talked to me about how and why she joined the marines and how the "dead lung guy" met her and how he treated her all of these years. I also had the time to talk with Tashigi since she looked really down. The "old hag" and I had a little fight about the name I should call him. Even if they were busy, I was rarely bored.

We also received the wanted poster of monkey D. Luffy and Roronoa Zoro, the dude with grass hair.In the night of the three days, Hina made two strange guys attack a pirate ship. I think I wasn't really listening. They made it but she complained about the time they took to achieve it and she even said that if it was me, I would have made it in less time than them.

During these three days, the "nicotine addict" and Hina trained me because they were scared for me since I told them my little backstory. I didn't tell them about the letters I had when I woke up and my little thief adventure because I don't want to share everything about me since I know little of them. I was trained in hand to hand combat and I was really good at it. Hina said that my reflexes and my instinct are extremely good too. Fighting with a sword doesn't suit my fighting style, so I use polearm and daggers to fight. When I inform that I didn't want to use a sword because it don't suit my fighting style and another thing I kept secret, Hina said that it would be a waste of talent because I was using it as if I was born with one. Actually I have a natural talent with blade weapons.

The marine made sure that every port was under their control to make sure that the straw hat would not escape but the problem is that they lost the ship of the straw hat. After giving them orders, I decided to go back to the ship where I will sleep like a baby again. Normally, we will maybe arrest the Straw hat pirates.

• • •

In my bath, I could only think about pirates. Are all of them evil like the no-eyebrow guy makes it sound? If it was true, why did Straw hat Luffy stop Crocodile? I am so confused. Why does the government want to keep it secret? Is it the first time that they hide a story like this? Did the government already frame an innocent person? This world isn't so black and white like I thought. After I finished wearing my clothes, I felt the ship move violently. Are we attacking the Straw hat? I wanted to go outside but someone was blocking my way.

"Excuse me but you are blocking my way."

"Miss Hina ordered me to not let you go outside"

Before I could think, my body moved and punched him in the face. I was shocked but I took the opportunity to get out. Outside, I saw Hina order the marine to go after the pink ship. On that ship, a strange person dressed like a ballerina was standing.

They were talking about their differences and friendship

They were talking about their differences and friendship. After this, they were crying and started to fight. I decided to go inside because I didn't want to be included in this.

I decided to help the marine I knocked out and give him some water. The man woke up so I apologized for my action and promised to say nothing to Hina. He accepted with a terrified look on his face and ran away from me. Did I scare him that bad? I don't think so but I have notes to take in my 4 notebooks. It's going to be annoying.

•••

With my escargophone, I could hear the speech of The princess. She was definitely talking about her pirate friends. That was a beautiful speech. At the end, she explained that she couldn't go with them. That was a heartbreaking speech, I guess?I couldn't really focus on what she said so I continued my job. I decided to write a text to resume everything that happened. I really mean everything. After I finished writing it in a new secret notebook which will explain everything for everyone to understand, I decided to go outside.

Outside, I saw Hina talking with the "single man forever" on the escargophone. A pirate from baroque works wanted to attack her but she neutralized him without difficulty with her devil fruit. She was still talking with That old hag at the time. I approached Hina and we started talking about everything. That was a busy week for everyone. Is that life on the sea or the every day of marine life? The answer doesn't really matter because my life on that sea is only beginning.

• • •

After all of this, Hina sent me back to the "dead walking smoker" and Tashigi. That old man was sitting shirtless outside. He didn't seem pleased by my return on his ship. As if I was!!!

I was reading a book beside him when I heard Tashigi come. Tashigi and Smoker started talking about the new prime of the straw hat crew and Roronoa Zoro.That old hag made the promise to catch Straw hat.

Wait a minute.... I feel like I forget someone.....

Author: Thanks for reading this chapter

Author: Thanks for reading this chapter. The Arabasta arc is finally finished. Sorry for the shorts chapter I write. My motivation isn't really constant.
Have a good day/night 😘