Stop fighting!!!

"When I became a reporter, I didn't think I would have to be in the middle of a revolution. One place on the grand line, on an island, in the desert with broken people.
Yes, people who trusted their current king. The best king who turned into their ennemi, from their perspective, because the one who was setting the traps in the shadows was pretending to be a hero for the people.
This person was destroying their kingdom with one goal, a mysterious one that I don't know. Even so, I'm sure of one thing, it will be as devastating as a storm."

...

Will it be good enough for the newspaper? I wrote the beginning of this text in my two notebooks because I didn't want to lose all of my notes if I ever lost one of them. I think I will write it in more notebooks because I don't feel reassured to write it in only two books. This is a subject for another time, because we are very close from Arabasta.

Tashigi was taking the lead of a group of marines. Instead of following The other old hag, I decided to follow my bestfriend Tashigi. At that moment we meeted a strange woman with a man. The man covered in blood looked like the king cobra Of Arabasta.

SHIT!!!

THIS IS ACTUALLY THE KING COBRA!!???

Who is this woman? What is she doing with the king? Where are they going?

Tashigi tried to stop that woman, but the mysterious woman used a power and grown arms on our soldier to choke them. She was definitely in a rush and didn't want us to stop them.

"Tashigi, we should let her go, like the king said, there is a bomb" I said to her

One of the men called the other woman Nico Robin, a name I readed in the old library. Nico Robin, AKA, the Demon Child. From my perspective, she didn't look like a demon. From the article I read, Nico Robin was researching for 20 years. When she was 8 years old, she made 6 ships of the marine sink. With this information, Tashigi decided to make the men go search for the bomb. They tried to talk back but she made herself clear. When they left, she decided to fight the Not So Demon Child by herself.

Nico Robin became angry and grabbed Tashigi. I was hiding myself behind a building, writing what was happening in my two notebooks at the same time with both of my hands. I could have try to help Tashigi, but I had a role to maintain, I needed to be a spectator, the eyes of the public, their storyteller. It wasn't my battle. Seeing Tashigi die will make me sad but if I just ran to fight the other woman, I would surely die because I was weak and I'm not one to throw my life away.Did you think I was Eren?

Eren?

Who is that?

After her fight with Nico Robin, Tashigi stayed on the ground. Something was telling me Tashigi will survive, so instead of helping her, I followed Nico Robin and the king. I hid some escagophone around the town to catch some information while I wasn't around. The king opened a secret passage and we were going into a sort of basement.