Chapter 13 - Hail End Yell

"Why. won't. you. just. get. out. of. my. head."

"Who are you talking about?"

"No one."

"You're not fooling me here, I know you better than that. So, who are you talking about?"

"It's someone, and they make me want to tear my skin off."

"Then... Who is this someone?"

"It's someone who just keeps coming back into my mind and I can never forget them. It's like an embarrassing memory that your own brain makes you think at the worst times."

"And who is this person, I may ask?"

"How am I supposed to know? I'm not an all-seeing eye of some sort."

"Uh-huh... You sure it's not just someone you..."like" like?"

" I swear to god... no, it's not. Now will you shut up about that? It's getting annoying..."

"Okaaay... Well, do you know what this person looks like? For example, what were they wearing?"

"Like I said, that someone comes into my mind. Not physically, mentally. So I don't know. They could be wearing the most outrageous outfit and I would not even realise it."

"Do you ever hear them talk?"

"No, I never did. However, they are somewhat familiar to me. In some sort of way at least."

"Then, are they like... tall, short, skinny or something like that?"

"How many times do I have to tell you this? They come mentally, not physically. Okay?"

"Okay! Jeez... but, do you know what they sound like?"

"It's very vague. But, I hear They say a one letter, and it's the eighth one."

"... H?"

"Yes, just H. Nothing else.".

"Why do they gotta be so specific?"

"You still think I know?"

"Sorry, sorry. I don't mean it like that. Just trying to help you out here."

" *sigh* Jayden."

"Yeah?"

"As much as I appreciate you trying to help me..."

"Uh-huh..?"

"It's not working. Not even the slightest."

"Okay... That hit hard real quick..."

_________________________

*Jayden's POV*

Welp, There goes my task of trying to help my freaking friend. I don't know what he was expecting me to ask, but it definitely wasn't what he wanted.

Ugh, sometimes Tyler can be a bit of a nuisance...

But accepting the terms, I went ahead to talk yet again about that person in his head, that won't leave him alone apparently. And We just discussed who it might be, we sort of guessed who it might be based on what he heard, and guessed...

Nothing.

We couldn't figure out who this person was. Nor why they were going after Tyler and specifically Tyler.

Also, we didn't want to ask Mysia because she would probably attack us the moment she sees a fraction of our faces. So we didn't bother her.

But then, when we were least expecting it.